Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

If Lying Wasn't Invented - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Lying Wasn't Invented (549 Views)

Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) / Dead Body Lying On Old Ota Road Alagbado (Photos) / Some Brilliant Things Invented By Women That Really Changed The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Lying Wasn't Invented by lukfame(m): 12:19am On Jan 06, 2016
A lie is a statement that is known or intended by its source to be misleading, inaccurate, or false. The practice of communicating lies is called lying, and a person who communicates a lie may be termed a liar. Lies may be employed to serve a variety of instrumental, interpersonal, or psychological functions for the individuals who use them. Generally, the term "lie" carries a negative connotation, and depending on the context a person who communicates a lie may be subject to social, legal, religious, or criminal sanctions. In certain situations, however, lying is permitted, expected, or even encouraged. Because believing and acting on false information can have serious consequences, scientists and others have attempted to develop reliable methods for distinguishing lies from true statements.

I am just wondering if lie wasn't invented, how is the world going to look like ?.
You know the bad guys and the good guys. No one is going to scam you ,
People will be boring tho, Lawyers will be out of job, cheating will be minimised, security agents will be more successful,
Religious bodies will not be as rich as it is.
No bribery, No scandal, students will be rusticated when caught cheating , No extortion of any kind.. The list goes on.

What do you think about this ?
Share your thoughts ...
Re: If Lying Wasn't Invented by Mskrisx(f): 12:26am On Jan 06, 2016
In other words?
Re: If Lying Wasn't Invented by lukfame(m): 12:44am On Jan 06, 2016
Mskrisx:
In other words?
if lying wasn't invented, how is it going to affect you ? What will you miss doing ? What lie will you miss telling ?...
Re: If Lying Wasn't Invented by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 06, 2016
Make i cum first before i comment..... grin
Re: If Lying Wasn't Invented by lukfame(m): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
grayht:
Make i cum first before i comment..... grin
na so u neva cum since morning ...? undecided
Wetin u take drink? grin
Re: If Lying Wasn't Invented by itstpia8: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
was it invented?

or do you mean if certain lies werent invented.

truth is too bitter sometimes I guess.

(1) (Reply)

How To Have Healthy Aging Skin? - A Simple, But Reliable Solution / When Life Bends You, You Can Choose To Not Let It Break You / An Open Letter To Lassa Fever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.