Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged (45718 Views)

Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital / Davido Hospitalized Over An Undisclosed Illness / Julius Agwu Discharged From Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by queenst(f): 12:39am On Jan 06, 2016
https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/684402062168330240?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
The turbulent time Dele Momodu and Sophia Momodu gave Davido in the past weeks, have landed him in the hospital.
The 23-year-old music star revealed on Twitter, that he was just leaving the hospital, after treatments on Tuesday afternoon.
Davido further added that he is heading to the studio to remix Humble Smiths’ smasing hit single, “ Osinachi”, which we can’t wait to hear. He wrote,
“The Lord is my strength … About to be discharged from the hospital From here to the studio BOUTTA kill this osinachi remix! @humblesmiths.”

lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.tk/davido-hospitalized-over-baby-mama-drama/

1 Like

Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by queenst(f): 12:39am On Jan 06, 2016
Did you know DAVIDO Also Fainted?
See Photos From His Hospital Bed/treatment----->
http://360jamng.tk/davido-fainted-and-hospitalized-over-stress-see-photos/
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by Talk2MegaBoss(m): 12:42am On Jan 06, 2016
Eyaah for real...
I guess thats just cause he got so much Love for his daughter

27 Likes

Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by Demmocrats(m): 12:53am On Jan 06, 2016
Publicity Stunt grin grin grin

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by CR77(f): 12:53am On Jan 06, 2016
they should solve their problem enough of this public display undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by IykeWest: 12:54am On Jan 06, 2016
angry So? Might be just a regular check up, I don't see how it pertains to baby mama drama

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by elektra(f): 12:54am On Jan 06, 2016
It is only after sh!t hits that fan you'll hear them calling God's name.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by orobs93(m): 12:54am On Jan 06, 2016
Leavetrashforlawma

9 Likes

Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by octopusfreaky(f): 12:55am On Jan 06, 2016
David O you need to repent ,,e be like say the matter too strong for you..Only God can intervene in matters like ds..

1 Like

Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by Bluette(f): 12:55am On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmm. undecidedHmmm.
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:55am On Jan 06, 2016
Who this people wan decieve

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by bluntspade: 12:55am On Jan 06, 2016
this babymama thing is getting stale jhor

5 Likes

Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by CR77(f): 12:56am On Jan 06, 2016
kiss
Ucheosefoh:
Who this people wan decieve
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by Nmeri17: 12:56am On Jan 06, 2016
what pains me the most in life, is that by 12:56am, a nairaland mod is somewhere in Otta waiting to push a Davido topic to front page sad

but what do I know?? every effort has to be exhausted in order to continue fanning nairaland's dead blokos wink ...however futile the effort cry Pele o egbon Suen!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by somez(m): 12:56am On Jan 06, 2016
And how does that help increase my salary?

6 Likes

Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by lifestyle1(m): 12:57am On Jan 06, 2016
Money must be made.

1 Like

Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by Lordskyes(m): 12:57am On Jan 06, 2016
O.B.O
Kpele...!

1 Like

Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by VickyRotex(f): 12:58am On Jan 06, 2016
Eyah undecided undecided embarassed undecided undecided
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by sweetval: 12:59am On Jan 06, 2016
shuuuu!!!!
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by Adonis3: 1:00am On Jan 06, 2016
queenst:
The turbulent time Dele Momodu and Sophia Momodu gave Davido in the past weeks, have landed him in the hospital.
The 23-year-old music star revealed on Twitter, that he was just leaving the hospital, after treatments on Tuesday afternoon.
Davido further added that he is heading to the studio to remix Humble Smiths’ smasing hit single, “ Osinachi”, which we can’t wait to hear. He wrote,
“The Lord is my strength … About to be discharged from the hospital From here to the studio BOUTTA kill this osinachi remix! @humblesmiths.”

lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.tk/davido-hospitalized-over-baby-mama-drama/

Where did Davido say it was the drama that landed him in the hospital undecided

Smh for this generation of bloggers, una fit turn red to brown.. Afterall them almost look the same. If person talk A, una go add B, C, D, E, F, G, H. I

Repent!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by AmakaDNB(f): 1:00am On Jan 06, 2016
In Nwamgbeke's voice, what he going there to do?

1 Like

Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by Dottore: 1:01am On Jan 06, 2016
News indeed
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by homesteady(m): 1:01am On Jan 06, 2016
lmaoooooooooooo!
No wonder he replied Cynthia Morgan with blessings instead of curses grin
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by ggrin(f): 1:01am On Jan 06, 2016
grin
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by slimzypink(f): 1:01am On Jan 06, 2016
awww i think he has too much connection wth the daughter because he lost his mom... so he always want her to himself

6 Likes

Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by Dcaliphate(m): 1:01am On Jan 06, 2016
make una leave the poor boy alone jare, is it because he is rich?? he only did what ppl do everyday for crying out loud!!! all he did was knack puna!!!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by obaival(m): 1:02am On Jan 06, 2016
Only??
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by pocohantas(f): 1:02am On Jan 06, 2016
How many times would humblesmith remix that song?
Na that one dey me important. Davido is all right, no mind am.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by john633(m): 1:02am On Jan 06, 2016
see what lack of self control hav caused him...next time if u see chick ur soldier go dey bow down instead of to dey salute

1 Like

Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by janvier27(m): 1:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Talk2MegaBoss:
Eyaah for real...
I guess thats just cause he got so much Love for his daughter

Hmmm. Then the child's mother who isn't with her child should just relocate to a hospital.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid: "From Today I Give No bleeps, Welcome To My World" / Meet Nigeria's Youngest Celebrities / Davido fulfills his promise to Shoki Shitta, Gives him ₦1M in cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.