Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) (3540 Views)

Who Else Knows Nwaamaikpe: Funny Responses On Facebook (photos) / 72-Year-Old Nigerian Woman On Facebook, Whatsapp & Instagram / Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To Darlene Loretto, A Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by Tallesty1(m): 7:51am On Jan 06, 2016
Mark Zuckerberg recently posted about his plan for the future on his Facebook page

“My personal challenge for 2016 is to build a simple AI to run my home and help me with my work.

You can think of it kind of like Jarvis in Iron Man.

I’m going to start by exploring what technology is already out there. Then I’ll start teaching it to understand my voice to control everything in our home — music, lights, temperature and so on.

I’ll teach it to let friends in by looking at their faces when they ring the doorbell.

I’ll teach it to let me know if anything is going on in Max’s room that I need to check on when I’m not with her.

On the work side, it’ll help me visualize data in VR to help me build better services and lead my organizations more effectively.”

A woman saw it and said.

But Mark Zuckerberg thinks otherwise.

He doesn't buy the idea that a successful man is the one that makes more money than his wife can spend, while a successful woman is the one that finds such a man

Check out his response.

That was epic.

Don’t date a nerd, be one

http://www.naijatecharena.com/mark-zuckerbergs-epic-response-woman-facebook/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by MemphisDepay(m): 7:51am On Jan 06, 2016
Hm
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by PainInTheAss(m): 7:54am On Jan 06, 2016
grin you don interchange the reply and comment.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by StefanSalvatore: 7:56am On Jan 06, 2016
Buh criously nerds r very weird set of people
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by Tallesty1(m): 7:57am On Jan 06, 2016
PainInTheAss:
grin you don interchange the reply and comment.
gringringringringrin

fixed

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:58am On Jan 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
gringringringringrin
fixed

You just fixed it......was seeing the same image
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by Tallesty1(m): 8:01am On Jan 06, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
Buh criously nerds r very weird set of people
lols!

Grandma wants her granddaughters to date them.

She has good plans for them.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by Tallesty1(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Still looking for the response undecided
here *gives him my glasses* look again.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 06, 2016
grin grin grin but girls don't like nerds cuz they weird.

JeffreyJamez:
Still looking for the response undecided
Climb MTN mast u will see it clearly.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by tammie24: 8:18am On Jan 06, 2016
Women like that are like the kardashian mother, kris jenner
they plmp their daughters, encourage them to date people for money and fame
we need more people like mark in the world to teach little kids, teens and even their parents that one should aspire to be great not live ones life by being with great people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by naijaboiy: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2016
It's the same thing everywhere.

Every mother wants her daughter to get married to a successful man. They don't want their daughters to be the successful one.

So to them finding a wealthy man to get married to is succes on it's own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by Tallesty1(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2016
tammie24:
Women like that are like the kardashian mother, kris jenner
they plmp their daughters, encourage them to date people for money and fame
we need more people like mark in the world to teach little kids, teens and even their parents that one should aspire to be great not live ones life by being with great people
Many Mums are like that, they put their best to raise up their daughters in a way that will attract great men instead of raising them up to be great women.

I am sure Mark's child is already a geek.

Oga Lalasticlala, good morninggringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by Tallesty1(m): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2016
iyke926:
grin grin grin but girls don't like nerds cuz they weird.

Climb MTN mast u will see it clearly.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Some love them oo, but nah brotherly love.

Girls family-zone nerds.crycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by Captain1Nigeria(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2016
lool
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Some love them oo, but nah brotherly love.

Girls family-zone nerds.crycrycrycrycrycrycrycry

Mehn, being friend...family zoned by a girl is a bad thing.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by Tallesty1(m): 8:50am On Jan 06, 2016
iyke926:

Mehn, being friend...family zoned by a girl is a bad thing.
It is.....

But there's always a way out.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by Tallesty1(m): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You just fixed it......was seeing the same image
Yea....

I mixed the link.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by Zzchampion: 8:58am On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by Abee79(m): 9:10am On Jan 06, 2016
Epic reply!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:27am On Jan 06, 2016
"My Daughter must marry a rich man" Most of Nigerian mother's mentality. What about your daughter been the successful lady? Lindeikeji nor get two head!

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 06, 2016
yep
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Epic reply train your daughters to be successful not open legs for every successful guy because success is not sexually transmitted

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by zicoraads: 10:32am On Jan 06, 2016
naijaboiy:

Every mother wants her daughter to get married to a successful man. They don't want their daughters to be the successful one.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by Proudnigga(m): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2016
That woman has a Nigerian blood flowing in her. Nigerian mothers would want a rich husband for their daughters but wouldnt encourage their daughters to be rich. Love Mark's reply be the nerd
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2016
naijaboiy:

@naija boi you just nailed it, nice points made.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by Akosxxx(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2016
I kinda like that
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2016
We are blaming naija mothers, most of us the naija guys or our fathers, na almost the same thing, parents be pusshing their females child to pair up with a successful male, this happens a lot in Nigeria, didn't think Facebook owner mark could also relate with this
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by spinola: 11:19am On Jan 06, 2016
mercurydirect.com.ng

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by Sanguine(f): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2016
I wonder what's "epic" about that response though...
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by fr3do(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2016
splendid response
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos) by ODUBEZE: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
Heroic response indeed!
unfortunately some parents are training their children to be beggars instead of helpers/inventors to their generation!
They end up being a burden and uncreative!
It is well!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Samsung S8 Has What Tecno Users Got Tired Of Using / Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) / Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.