Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,746 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Help, Want To Start Importing Used Phones - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help, Want To Start Importing Used Phones (839 Views)

CHEAP UK Used Phones & Laptops, Iphone, HTC, Samsungs For Sale Price & Pictures. / Start Importing Cheap Goods From USA, UK And China With Little Capital / AFFORDABLE UK USED PHONES FROM ARIKSON TELECOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Want To Start Importing Used Phones by ddestiny20(m): 8:26am On Jan 06, 2016
i want to start importing fairly used phones at a very cheaper rate anyone with idea to please fill me on this and God will bless him or her.

1 Like

Re: Help, Want To Start Importing Used Phones by ddestiny20(m): 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Help, Want To Start Importing Used Phones by temigreat(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
Try eBay & Amazon
Re: Help, Want To Start Importing Used Phones by Zealoy(m): 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
eBay is always all about bidding which I don't like, I also want to be importing used laptop
Re: Help, Want To Start Importing Used Phones by fashrola(m): 1:39am On Aug 06, 2016
Zealoy:
eBay is always all about bidding which I don't like, I also want to be importing used laptop

Bidding and Outright sales.... Check well
Re: Help, Want To Start Importing Used Phones by Topleague(m): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
i might be of help, let me know if we can work together, i buy them with my own money and you pay and collect in nigeria with a little margin for my effort. both the phone and the laptop are from usa.
Re: Help, Want To Start Importing Used Phones by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
Topleague:
i might be of help, let me know if we can work together, i buy them with my own money and you pay and collect in nigeria with a little margin for my effort. both the phone and the laptop are from usa.

I am quite interested.. Sent you a PM..!
Or I may have your contacts for faster and effective communication
Thanks
Re: Help, Want To Start Importing Used Phones by petrosajjy: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
Am interested too,this is my details,08181915794 for whatsapp chat,oyebodetaofeek@yahoo.com for Mail,thanx
Re: Help, Want To Start Importing Used Phones by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 15, 2016
Topleague:

Am also interested

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Android Tablet For Sale / Slick New Deal Grade A Used Ipad Air2 Gold Edition 16gb 90k-08154737273 / Please Can Someone Help Me With DHL Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.