Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos (27398 Views)

A Merchant Sings Yoruba Songs In Dubai For A Nigerian Woman (Photos, Video) / MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review / Why MMM Like Helping Hands Is A BIG Scam - A Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by Xposer: 9:37am On Jan 06, 2016
These fraudsters (419 syndicate) were just caught few minutes ago at First Bank, Factory road in Aba, Abia state. The suspects were allegedly trying to swindle a woman of her hard earned money after coming out from the bank. They were apprehended by people in the area and are waiting for the police to arrive.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/frausters-apprehended-while-trying-to.html

4 Shares

Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by shachris02: 9:41am On Jan 06, 2016
Aba is growing cold. Those guys should be roasting by now!

17 Likes

Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by Chanchit: 9:42am On Jan 06, 2016
Them even wear canvas to fit run when its time to run, but todays game is not for the fastest.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by Kenzico(m): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2016
End time Robbers / Snatchers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by WebSurfer(m): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2016
I'm very sure they have spent the goodies from thier last operation on Useless girls and Achohol thinking tomorow will also be succesful. Lazy criminals.

The wailers will come here to say they blam Buhari

11 Likes

Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by Emmyginger(m): 10:05am On Jan 06, 2016
chai! Bad market
Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by onosprince(m): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2016
I am sure we don't need to know their names...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by Mutuwa(m): 11:00am On Jan 06, 2016
WebSurfer:
I'm very sure they have spent the goodies from thier last operation on Useless girls and Achohol thinking tomorow will also be succesful. Lazy criminals.

The wailers will come here to say they blam Buhari
wink

Identifying a ‪#‎wailer‬...
1. They rejoice at every misfortune (NA true, see their hair raise when BH make a little success, they repost gory photos of dying children.)

2. They quote "Laws"...(yes ke, even the educated groundnut seller can read any book and interprete it any way he or she feels, NA their way)

3. They are aggressive...(not their fault.. Years of systemic dilapidat'ion' of structures can make one gaga)

4. They never talk about making NIGERIA BETTER...(ha! This part ehn...mmmmm I reserve my comments)

5. Their walls are almost always empty,on Facebook(why won't it be bereft of activities when they always snoop around for who to 'run down'?)

6. They hardly keep friends...(yes! Try this... Check out a guy who always jump on your post to cause confusion, quietly check the number of friends he has today, if 10, go again tomorrow...abajo! Its cut to 5...they left! He has nothing positive to offer)

7. They are always angry...(if NA lie, say "Sai Buhari.."... Well, your guess is as good as mine)

8. They are habitual pessimists...(a little experiment will convince you... Tell them Nigeria will be great again, and they'll retort..."not in this regime"... Imagine a 9 month old regime being compared to years of mismanagement!)

9. They expect a magician not a leader...(if NA lie, ask them why dem de shout since late July last year when we still have over 30 more months to go?...NA wa o)

10. They see every post that supports a better Nigeria as 'APC sponsored'...( forgetting that Nigeria is greater than political parties)

11. To them, nothing you say makes sense. (if you like quote the Bible or Qua'ran, make Ifa divination, no dice! You're only wasting precious breathe!)

12. They hardly ever appreciate jokes (NA insult for their ears! Expected an equal BUT opposite reaction o. NA me talk am)

13. They don't mind dragging your personal life into a simple matter..(this is self explanatory...nothing to add)

14. They don't check profiles just because they like you...(they do so to find faults and like magic, they tell you your life history)

15. They are sooo dafttt, they would quote with spite, this article,even if It wasn't put together by me..

FORWARDED AS RECEIVED.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by Evathyst(f): 11:00am On Jan 06, 2016
Here to check name, but was disappointed to find pinshure instead.

Proudly a member of Nairaland Association of Name checkers. tongue tongue

Up NAN!
Progress!
Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by Demmocrats(m): 11:00am On Jan 06, 2016
See what lack of job has caused.
Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2016

End time scammers.

Just booked a space for Liverpool vs arsenal match

N I v booked space for Everton vs man city today
Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by Blurry: 11:02am On Jan 06, 2016
Fraudsters or robbers.

Why would you come out of the bank with huge sums of money and engage in meaningless discussions with some strangers.
Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by vosquare: 11:02am On Jan 06, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by Eleganza33(f): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2016
Too bad
Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by steffans(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by pretydiva(f): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Their cup yaff full. Serves dem right
Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by AleriwaTj: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Okk
Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by olatade(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Na GOD save this once,dem no chop beating angry
Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 11:04am On Jan 06, 2016
U said dey were apprehended while tryin 2 scam a woman of her hard earned money, re dre no other details 2 d news

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by kennyman2000(m): 11:04am On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmmm.. Onyi igbo..
Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by nonso88(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2016
Buhari's massive employment for youths. Kwakwakwakwaka
Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by Timoleon(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2016
A very bad day at the office.
Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by Edubrazilnwa(m): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2016
they are lucky ma sef,if na d Aba I used to knw dem for dn burn dem since.see as them dress sef,scammerz every where dem no go see us in Jesus name ooo
Amen!
Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2016
Unemployment chain?
Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by ultrazone(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by dhejykeane: 11:12am On Jan 06, 2016
Good. Awon scammers
Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by slap1(m): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2016
Factory Road is the area of 419 men. I've encountered them once or twice there, but the almost twenty-something years I've spent in Aba equipped me enough to handle them with silence.
Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by tammie24: 11:17am On Jan 06, 2016
Details
Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by Lanceslot(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2016
WTF is nairaland so dry nowadays?
Re: Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 06, 2016
I was there and I am glad I helped to put these thieves to book.

Watch The Video Of How They Were Caught & How It All Happened Here>>>>>www.intensetalk.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Visits Super Eagles Team At Their Base After AFCON Draw.. Photos / No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval / Nigerians To Pay 5% VAT On Online, Internet Transactions January 2020 — FIRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.