Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Premature Ejaculation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Premature Ejaculation (1301 Views)

How I Finally Cured My Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood Problems / Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D / Herbal Tea That Cures Erectile dysfunctions: Premature Expulsion, Weak Organ,Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premature Ejaculation by ifagbamila: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2016
Premature ejaculation occurs when a man ejaculates sooner during sexual intercourse than he or his partner would like. Premature ejaculation is a common sexual complaint. Estimates vary, but as many as 1 out of 3 men say they experience this problem at some time. As long as it happens infrequently, it's not cause for concern.

However, you may meet the diagnostic criteria for premature ejaculation if you:

* Always or nearly always ejaculate within one minute of penetration
* Are unable to delay ejaculation during intercourse all or nearly all of the time
* Feel distressed and frustrated, and tend to avoid sexual intimacy as a result

Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation. Although many men feel embarrassed to talk about it, premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition. Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner.

Congrats, you can treat premature ejaculation with over 28 medicinal leaves and fruits blended up to a tea. PERFECT CURE HERBAL TEA. It is money back guarantee. Water Mellon,plantain,honey,moringa,aloe vera, and other twenty seven medicinal leaves and fruits,you will surely be set free after a complete dose needed for just ONE WEEK cure. PERFECT CURE HERBAL TEA Call +2348132027136

NOT GNLD or it kind,no referrer,no buy and sell. You can also join https://web./1633017686910471/

Re: Premature Ejaculation by ifagbamila: 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
I got these on my email.....read

“A Private Solution To A Personal Problem”
Being embarrassed in bed is now way to go through life. I was too afraid to tell me Doctor I had a problem with P.E. and when I ordered PERFECT CURE I didn’t want anyone else to know and I’m the only one who knows about my secret solution. It works great!

“Now The Time Is ALWAYS Right”
I had a terrible time with premature ejaculation. For me the worst part was that it only happened sometimes… but I never knew if the next time would be a good time or a bad one. Now, with PERFECT CURE I have the confidence that every time is always going to be great!

“My Wife Won’t Stop Winking At Me”
I’ve been married for a few years and the last several months were a real mess. Our sex life had gotten into a terrible rut and we argued all the time about nothing. Once I got PERFECT CURE,that all changed. Now my wife is much more playful and she winks at me all the time… whenever she is ready to go… she knows that now I’m ready too!

I appreciate you for ur feed back . Thanks.
Re: Premature Ejaculation by ifagbamila: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Toilet Infection/ toilet disease = refers to the redness, soreness, and pain experience in the Vagina when you have Toilet(Vaginal) Infections.These are infections that affect the Vagina and are transmitted "mostly" by carelessness, or poor personal hygiene rather than sex.
Premature ejaculation is uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after sexual penetration. It happens with minimal sexual stimulation and before the person wishes.It may result in unsatisfactory sex for both partners.
Both Toilet Diesease and Premature ejaculation can be cure permanently with a cup of tea,made up of local medicinal leaves and fruits.The HERBAL Tea is 100 % money back guarantee. Water Mellon,plantain,honey,moringa,aloe vera, and other twenty seven medicinal leaves and fruits.
Call +2348132027136 to get a test of it.
Re: Premature Ejaculation by chriskosherbal(m): 4:02am On Jan 22, 2016
Yes it is possible to get cured of premature expulsion. The most effective cure to natural expulsion 100% herbal is https://www.nairaland.com/2881018/100-herbal-remedy-weak-attention#42196537,the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER a lovers desire
Re: Premature Ejaculation by ifagbamila: 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
With a cup of tea. I mean just a cup of Herbal tea made up of local medicinal leaves and fruits,QUICK EJACULATION and TOILET DISEASE will be OUT of your life COMPLETELY. I have living witness of this and this is just a reason why i do not have to say so much thing. The HERBAL Tea is 100 % money back guarantee. Water Mellon,plantain,honey,moringa,aloe vera, and other twenty seven medicinal leaves and fruits,you will surely be set free after a complete dose needed for just ONE WEEK cure. PERFECT CURE HERBAL TEA,to get a test of it, Call +2348132027136

*Ulcer
*Hypertension
*Diabetics
*Typhoid
*Body Weakness.
*Quick ejaculation
*Toilet disease
*Minor sight problem

(1) (Reply)

Fenugreek Seeds And Powder Available. / Natural Treatment For Malaria / People At Lagos State Isolation Centres Seen Jamming Up And Dancing (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.