Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Forum - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Forum (2364 Views)

Whatsapp Singles For Marriage Group / More Working Class Guys n ladies Needed In A Hook Up Whatsapp Forum / SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Forum by nairo: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2016
SinglesFormarriage is a whatsapp forum that brings singles who are ready for marriage together to mingle and find life partner. Try SFM today, we believe your wedding bell should be the next we expect to hear.

NB: pls only people who are ready to be engaged in a relationship leading to marriage in short period of time are acceptable in SFM. To join, just send ADD ME TO SFM through whatsapp only on +2347038990406

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Forum by pravinbh: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2016
This is a very nice concept. It will really helpful for finding the perfect life partner.
Re: Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Forum by mekzyjoe(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
nairo:
SinglesFormarriage is a whatsapp forum that brings singles who are ready for marriage together to mingle and find life partner. Try SFM today, we believe your wedding bell should be the next we expect to hear.

NB: pls only people who are ready to be engaged in a relationship leading to marriage in short period of time are acceptable in SFM. To join, just send ADD ME TO SFM through whatsapp only on +2347038990406
Re: Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Forum by jrex(m): 2:21am On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Forum by bvegas2020: 9:11am On Jan 30, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.
Re: Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Forum by shreyajain1050(f): 8:12am On Apr 08, 2016
i am also single but i do not early for getting marriage.
because now a days has enjoy full days and i want to enjoy with my friends with whatsapp , facebook and just party and more and more upload Nice Whatsapp DP and share everyone because after marriage this is not possible that has many responsibility.
Re: Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Forum by Aabhapure: 6:27am On Nov 19, 2016
i just don't understand the connection between whatsapp dp and marriage.
Re: Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Forum by shreyajain1050(f): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2016
There are so many profit when you are single and the first one is you don't have any responsibility to complete so being single is the best for life and do what you want. first pic and change you dp for whatsapp as you want.
Re: Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Forum by kafayatlawal: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
how can i join the group on whatsapp and these is my no 08125529245

(1) (Reply)

I Am Lonely / Why young boys date married women? / March Celebrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.