Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Check This Out!!! Click And View What This Picture Is Saying About Java - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Check This Out!!! Click And View What This Picture Is Saying About Java (1237 Views)

Pls Programmer Can Any Help About Java Toturial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Out!!! Click And View What This Picture Is Saying About Java by BLPaulsen: 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
Do you want to develop your skill in java programming? Or are you interested in taking up java as your programming language?
Take advantage of this special java programming class and learn all you need to know in java programming. Register today to enjoy the special offer attached.

OFFICE ADDRESS: BL-Paulsen Resources, storey building opposite First bank, Olororo bus stop, Ojoo, Ibadan.

TELEPHONE: 07055247562 or 07034576065

E-MAIL: paulsenresource@gmail.com

Re: Check This Out!!! Click And View What This Picture Is Saying About Java by bankele1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
ULTIMATE GUIDE TO MAKE #150,000-500,000 IN NIGERIA FREE ON ONLINE SURVEY.
many people still thank than survey does not work for Nigeria. that is totally wrong. discover this secret never been told on how to make money online in survey , and withdraw your money direct to your Nigeria bank account. no story. get this ebooks at cheap prices today @#4,000 only ,
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS TASK.
AN INTERNET CONNECTION , IT CAN BE YOUR PHONE OR LAPTOP.
2. AN EMAIL ADDRESS, and u are good to go.
call this number 08143724994 or email me @ kelechisamuel38@gmail.com.
Re: Check This Out!!! Click And View What This Picture Is Saying About Java by Auwalms(m): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
I hope you guys really teach Java not just teach student how to design a UI using the Swing Class without even telling the student it's just a single class out of many, but if you guys would teach from basic Java to Advance(Inheritance, Polymorphism and Abstraction), It's gonna be a good thing to do. best of luck to the students.
Re: Check This Out!!! Click And View What This Picture Is Saying About Java by neyobouncin: 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hey, this organisation is tested & trusted,alright? I've been there before(for something else,though).A lot of people have been testifying to their worldclass training too.
Re: Check This Out!!! Click And View What This Picture Is Saying About Java by Auwalms(m): 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
neyobouncin:
Hey, this organisation is tested & trusted,alright? I've been there before(for something else,though).A lot of people have been testifying to their worldclass training too.

I hope its not one of those marketting strategy where by we create multiple account so that you can propose and second the motion? Anyway i wish for the student good luck

(1) (Reply)

Business Analytics Training In Lagos / Looking For Sql/php Assignment Helper / Help Me Solve This AJAX Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.