Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Ten Type Of Post You Will Find On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ten Type Of Post You Will Find On Nairaland (565 Views)

Retract Of Post On Roche Construction Nigeria Ltd."scammers" / Most Disgusting Type Of Kiss Ever / Scrapping Of Post Utme. What's Your Take On The Decision. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Type Of Post You Will Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sometimes i always wonder why people publish these types of thread here on nairaland:

(1) I and my boyfriend broke yesterday because he bought a car without telling me.

(2) See the snake a nairaland killed in his toilet.

(3) Employement: But only born again christians.

(4) Picture of Wizkid in the toilet during his flight in Arik airways.

(5) Dija react to fans who insulted her on twitter for having small "b**bs".

(6) Don jazzy reconcile with Olamide and drank alumo together.

(7) Abeg help me list all those foolish post you don see before.

DISCLAIMER: If you are found guilty, no vex.....
Re: Ten Type Of Post You Will Find On Nairaland by DuchessLily(f): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
1- Ice prince is eating in a local restaurant

2- Kim k 's baby bump

3 - Cossy orjiakor's big boobs

4 - baby mamas and baby papas

5- Wizkid is in a relationship with toni grin
Re: Ten Type Of Post You Will Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
DuchessLily:
Loading ...too
Re: Ten Type Of Post You Will Find On Nairaland by Okaka27(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
Cossy Looks sexy, exposes chest, in new photos (pictures)
Re: Ten Type Of Post You Will Find On Nairaland by Liberty101: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
grin grin
#liberty
Re: Ten Type Of Post You Will Find On Nairaland by LLKJSays(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
Most Bullet Point Listed Threads, end up on F'Page...no.?
Re: Ten Type Of Post You Will Find On Nairaland by LLKJSays(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
1, if Toton Dickeh 'Change Dress'

2,Ghastly Accident along Lagos-Ibadan or Kaduna - Zaria Express Way,or Where ever in the Country self!

3,Don jazzy,CoSSexx Orjiafor,iyanya,Seyi Shey,flavour,Davido,Waje,2FACE,etc etc,
put OUT, yet another photo shoot or 'just Sneeze'

4,Who else in this 'never ending list of, Enemies of Nigeria' THAT 'Got Paid' by Dasuki

5,Football, moreso English Premier League....

I say I dey Come...small/small...

1 Like

Re: Ten Type Of Post You Will Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
Topics like#

How to do a nigeria wedding with just 5 thousand nairaland..# undecided

See what my girl sent to me..undecided

(If you kon open am,you go something wey go vex u)

Pls she is pregnant..(Help me !!) wetin concern us?na Group Intimacy we do?

I will release album next week.. (the only single wey you sing sef no hit)..undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Fashion Section Under Attacks From Bugs / Does Airtel Give Bonus For Re-registration Like MEN / Exclusive Photo News: Scenes Of Desperation As Afghan Refugees Are Stuck Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.