Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,170 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

How To Create Your Own Custom Template - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create Your Own Custom Template (604 Views)

Ebook | Learn How To Create Your Own Custom Domain / Learn How To Create Your Own Website Design From Scratch & Wordpress / Help On The Template A Blog Is Using pls webmaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Your Own Custom Template by Nuclearact: 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
I finish a course on html5, CSS 3 and jquery this morning with the hope that I can now code my own blogger template. But when I open blogger template, I can't just believe my eyes. Is like it contains some other web designing languages that I need to know, there are CSS codes there, but the whole templates is just confusing. I have checked google, but I just can't find reasonable solution to my problem.
If there is anyone here that have code his/her template for blogger platform, please I will appreciate you putting me through.
Re: How To Create Your Own Custom Template by bedfordng(m): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nuclearact:
I finish a course on html5, CSS 3 and jquery this morning with the hope that I can now code my own blogger template. But when I open blogger template, I can't just believe my eyes. Is like it contains some other web designing languages that I need to know, there are CSS codes there, but the whole templates is just confusing. I have checked google, but I just can't find reasonable solution to my problem.
If there is anyone here that have code his/her template for blogger platform, please I will appreciate you putting me through.
blogger template is xml format. With html and css, you can still do that. Just take your time to study how blogger template is beeing arranged in xml format
Re: How To Create Your Own Custom Template by File71(m): 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
bedfordng:
blogger template is xml format. With html and css, you can still do that. Just take your time to study how blogger template is beeing arranged in xml format
Re: How To Create Your Own Custom Template by Nuclearact: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
Thanks guys, guess I still have some work to do.
Re: How To Create Your Own Custom Template by EntclassBlog(m): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nuclearact:
I like your template sir. So you code it with just CSS

I code it with parsed html, html, css... Even JS

(1) (Reply)

Any Wordpress Master Here? Pls Help / As A Blogger What's The Best Data Plan? / It Is Possible!!! You Can Lie On A Bed Made Of Nails - Scientific Prove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.