Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

★ Singer Tekno Releases Official Statement On Messy S*x Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ★ Singer Tekno Releases Official Statement On Messy S*x Scandal (1853 Views)

Tekno Releases Teaser To His New Jam,Drake Reacts. (Pics, Video) / 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest / Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

★ Singer Tekno Releases Official Statement On Messy S*x Scandal by queenstll(f): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Triple MG artiste, Tekno, published a note on his Instagram page today, apologising to his Tanzanian fans for the scandal he is currently embroiled in.
Apparently, the ‘Duro’ singer performed at a New Year event in Dar es Salaam, where he reportedly had a brief affair with Tanzanian celebrity, Elizabeth Michael, aka Lulu.
Tekno And Lulu.
He posted a selfie with Lulu with the caption, “how do you see it?”, but his East African fans flooded the post with ‘RIP’, indicating that all those who had sexual relations with Lulu mysteriously died.
Lulu has however denied being in any relationship with him .
Meanwhile, Tekno also reportedly spent time with another Tanzanian singer named Gigy, who also shared photos on Instagram, implying that she had sex with him too.
“I gave him pu**y thats none of your
business,” she wrote.

► lalasticlala
► ishilove
► obynoscopy
Tekno has apologised to his fans and denied these claims, adding that he only took photos with the women. “I hope this reaches out to my beloved Tanzanians,” he wrote. “#AmSorry.”
Recall that Tekno was linked to Agnes Masogange, the Tanzanian lady based in South Africa, who once hinted that she was pregnant with Davido’s child.

Source: http://360jamng.tk/singer-tekno-releases-official-statement-on-messy-s-x-scandal-apologises-to-tanzanian-fans/

Re: ★ Singer Tekno Releases Official Statement On Messy S*x Scandal by queenstll(f): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
More:

Re: ★ Singer Tekno Releases Official Statement On Messy S*x Scandal by queenstll(f): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mods, I've done my own, do yours
Re: ★ Singer Tekno Releases Official Statement On Messy S*x Scandal by ammyluv2002(f): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lol @ RIP Techno made in China..#WickednessOfTheHighestLevel grin grin grin

I feel bad for the babe sha...people do really hate her angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics / OMG! See WHAT Was Done To This Sexy Lady With The Aim Of Getting Photoshoot / Premarital Sex Is Important — Actress Chinazo Ekezie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.