Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

FBN Fixed Income Fund - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FBN Fixed Income Fund (2151 Views)

Lotus Capital’s N1.49 Fixed Income Fund Gets NSE nod / Lead Fixed Income Fund / Leadership Changes In FBN Holdings And First Bank Limited. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBN Fixed Income Fund by whyniel: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
To the Investment gurus,

Good day.

I need someone to please enlighten me on FBN FIF.

The daily decline in Mutual Fund rates is alarming and would like to channel my investment in FBN FIF provided its a good alternative.

Your input/advice will be well appreciated.
Re: FBN Fixed Income Fund by Naijainvestor: 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
The bond fund that made the greatest return last year was IBTC bond fund followed by Uba bond fund, though past performance does not guarantee future performance

Just google Quantitative Financial Analytics for all the data you need to make decision

Email them if you need additional data than they have on the website

1 Like

Re: FBN Fixed Income Fund by rashyfx: 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
I can connect you to the top performing fund managers that can manage your funds and make a annual returns far better than Mutual funds, T-bills and all the money markets investment in Nigeria ...

Managers with drawdown less than 2%
Consistent Monthly profit (from 2%-5%)

Please do not commit your account to any fund manager unless you see a real proof

Interested investor should contact me

email : rasmedic2000@yahoo.co.uk

For more advice and step by step on how to become part of this , we can as well discuss the possibility of this ...

1 Like

Re: FBN Fixed Income Fund by whyniel: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Naijainvestor:
The bond fund that made the greatest return last year was IBTC bond fund followed by Uba bond fund, though past performance does not guarantee future performance

Just google Quantitative Financial Analytics for all the data you need to make decision

Email them if you need additional data than they have on the website

'Response much appreciated. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Annuity Versus Programmed Withdrawal / Photos: We Will Setup A Rice Milling Plant For You With Less Than N5million / Let Me Teach You How To Get A Huge Loan Remotely.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.