Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Job Vacancy For Lagos Residents Only - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy For Lagos Residents Only (2524 Views)

Account Openers, Lagos Residents Only / For Lagos Residents.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancy For Lagos Residents Only by JLM(f): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
This was posted on my page so I do not have any information about it apart from what is here. Just saying this before the usual accusers who know how to run people down come along.

A financial management and Portfolio management company(Prosperite concept limited), needs a male/female Customer Services Executive with:

Good oratory and great dress sense ,
Minimum qualification OND,
Preferred age 21-39yrs.
Salary Range N70,000, -85, 000.
Applicant should forward CV to Company’s official email add: proconnect.hr@gmail.com. !Lagos Applicants only.
Re: Job Vacancy For Lagos Residents Only by waylz(m): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
People should kindly note that this post is a fraudulent one. God will judge this people one by one
Re: Job Vacancy For Lagos Residents Only by okohmo: 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
It is not a fraudulent post. pls don't criticise what you have no knowledge of. The company is real and is recruiting for the post of customer care reps. if you don't need the opportunity, pls don't discourage those who are in need of it. Na new year we dey abeg.
Re: Job Vacancy For Lagos Residents Only by chyna4luv: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
JLM:
This was posted on my page so I do not have any information about it apart from what is here. Just saying this before the usual accusers who know how to run people down come along.

A financial management and Portfolio management company(Prosperite concept limited), needs a male/female Customer Services Executive with:

Good oratory and great dress sense ,
Minimum qualification OND,
Preferred age 21-39yrs.
Salary Range N70,000, -85, 000.
Applicant should forward CV to Company’s official email add: proconnect.hr@gmail.com. !Lagos Applicants only.

You knew that accusers would question authenticity of this post but you still went ahead to post it, then you are questionable too.
Re: Job Vacancy For Lagos Residents Only by honestpoju: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
Its a scam please forget about it
Re: Job Vacancy For Lagos Residents Only by teelord1(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
chyna4luv:

You knew that accusers would question authenticity of this post but you still went ahead to post it, then you are questionable too.

grin This is funny
well JLM is a good samaritan, she has a large heart.....
Re: Job Vacancy For Lagos Residents Only by greatsodade(m): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
Did you just mention Prosperite concept...that has 3 different offices in 3 in lagos with the same address?...Una first name na GNLD, Una second name na Scamerstical.
Re: Job Vacancy For Lagos Residents Only by JLM(f): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2016
chyna4luv:

I love to share info on opportunities that others can benefit from just like some innocent people shared the info about FG asking 4 CVs before they got to know it was untrue. I do not think such people are questionable, cos it was only out of a goodness of heart.

But to people like you that are seasoned scammers and dupes it would seem odd. This is why people keep good info to themselves sometimes, because of diarrhea mouthed people like you, who fail to think before you open your mouth to run people down.

That's why you will always remain where you are.

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy For Lagos Residents Only by faites(f): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2016
Everything about this job is pointing towards GNLD. There have been a lot of posts on how to dictate a fraudulent job post and this post just matches all criterion.
Re: Job Vacancy For Lagos Residents Only by edunson(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2016
kindly tell us the name of the company please

(1) (Reply)

Bat Calling Applicants For Culture Questionnaire (2016) / Wanted Urgently / Africa Courier Express (ace.ng) Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.