Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

''Please Help, How Do I Overcome Shyness?'' - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ''Please Help, How Do I Overcome Shyness?'' (726 Views)

How To Overcome Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms? / Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? / HELP!! How Can I Get Rid Of The Keloid Scar On My Head? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Please Help, How Do I Overcome Shyness?'' by victor2fresh(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Am just afflicted with terrible shyness and its affecting me in all areas of my life and am so tired of it especially when people address me as "that shy guy"...I barely express myself infront of my female friends..Just today i was called up to speak in my Uncles birthday party..it was so difficult to grab the mic..My legs kept shaking..i missed alot of words and it was so fraustrating..i quickly dropped the mic and left angrily..Please i need help..Advice needed urgently..thank you.
Re: ''Please Help, How Do I Overcome Shyness?'' by talktonase(m): 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
Go to the forest and raise your voiice at the trees.Imagine the trees are human,you will have confidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Please Help, How Do I Overcome Shyness?'' by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ladies don't bite. All you need do is to work on your self confidence and be comfortable in your own skin. Don't try to impress anybody and don't overdo things.

Just be yourself and go with the flow smiley

1 Like

Re: ''Please Help, How Do I Overcome Shyness?'' by victor2fresh(m): 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
Adufetohposh:
Ladies don't bite. All you need do is to work on your self confidence and be comfortable in your own skin. Don't try to impress anybody and don't overdo things.

Just be yourself and go with the flow smiley
Thank u sis.
Re: ''Please Help, How Do I Overcome Shyness?'' by kestolove95(m): 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Share people die quick
Re: ''Please Help, How Do I Overcome Shyness?'' by vault(m): 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
talk to ur mirror frequently......
Re: ''Please Help, How Do I Overcome Shyness?'' by victor2fresh(m): 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
vault:
talk to ur mirror frequently......
Bro..am nt sure if its gon work 4me.
Re: ''Please Help, How Do I Overcome Shyness?'' by Brown14: 12:31am On Jan 07, 2016
grin[right][/right][s][/s]take 200mg of trams everymrnin b4 facing the world

Thank me lera
Re: ''Please Help, How Do I Overcome Shyness?'' by mentorandfriend(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
victor2fresh:
Am just afflicted with terrible shyness and its affecting me in all areas of my life and am so tired of it especially when people address me as "that shy guy"...I barely express myself infront of my female friends..Just today i was called up to speak in my Uncles birthday party..it was so difficult to grab the mic..My legs kept shaking..i missed alot of words and it was so fraustrating..i quickly dropped the mic and left angrily..Please i need help..Advice needed urgently..thank you.

There is nothing that qualifies this thread to be in the Health Section. It has nothing to do at all with physiology or pathology of your being. In essence, nothing is wrong with you.

I've been in your shoes and I know exactly how you feel. I knew I had this great calling to do more, but shyness would not let me.

I silently wept in my alone moments and prayed fervently for the day I would become more, for the day I would find my voice.

Did I find it? Of course I did.

If you're really serious, kindly send me pm let's talk through correspondence. Grace to you dear.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Awesome; Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Barrenness. Photo / Simple Homemade Drink To Lose Weight / PHOTOS: 4-year-old Girl Dies Of Leukemia After Millions Was Spent On Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.