Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Man Spent Millions Of Dollar To Become Woman And Still Looks This Way - Photos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Spent Millions Of Dollar To Become Woman And Still Looks This Way - Photos (2450 Views)

UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black / This Man Spent $75k For Transgender, See The Funny Looking Woman He Turned Into / Maintain Your Fashionista Looks This Harmattan Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Spent Millions Of Dollar To Become Woman And Still Looks This Way - Photos by mohince(m): 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
A transgender woman[i][/i] who has spent £52,000 (N15 million) on plastic surgery to enhance her looks has revealed that she refuses to stop until she has reached 'perfection'.

And her wife is fully supportive of her decision.

Fulvia Pellegrino has had more than 150 lip and cheekbone fillers, four Bosom implants, and two rounds of liposuction.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/transgender-woman-spends-52k-plastic-7125389

Re: Man Spent Millions Of Dollar To Become Woman And Still Looks This Way - Photos by mohince(m): 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
Damn
Re: Man Spent Millions Of Dollar To Become Woman And Still Looks This Way - Photos by Aristotle96(m): 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Scary
Re: Man Spent Millions Of Dollar To Become Woman And Still Looks This Way - Photos by Mrfahaz(m): 12:00am On Jan 07, 2016
the witches in ur village are using your destiny as hand fan...... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Spent Millions Of Dollar To Become Woman And Still Looks This Way - Photos by mohince(m): 12:06am On Jan 07, 2016
Aristotle96:
Scary
Hahaha..... Should[i][/i] i have include Graphic pic.......?
Re: Man Spent Millions Of Dollar To Become Woman And Still Looks This Way - Photos by mohince(m): 12:07am On Jan 07, 2016
Mrfahaz:
the witches in ur village are using your destiny as hand fan...... undecided
Including Wizkid my guyguy[i][/i]
Re: Man Spent Millions Of Dollar To Become Woman And Still Looks This Way - Photos by Cutehector(m): 12:35am On Jan 07, 2016
Gosh Wtf is this?
Re: Man Spent Millions Of Dollar To Become Woman And Still Looks This Way - Photos by TheAziz: 12:37am On Jan 07, 2016
chai waste of money and the end result isn't even good. see face like GOD OF WAR

2 Likes

Re: Man Spent Millions Of Dollar To Become Woman And Still Looks This Way - Photos by sdeensquare(m): 12:52am On Jan 07, 2016
lols ... his/her lips is amazing .. as bulky as pomo grin
Re: Man Spent Millions Of Dollar To Become Woman And Still Looks This Way - Photos by cannonnier(m): 2:03am On Jan 07, 2016
DRAGON FACE!
Re: Man Spent Millions Of Dollar To Become Woman And Still Looks This Way - Photos by ovugoo: 6:34am On Jan 07, 2016
Holy shit!! This is nightmare!
Re: Man Spent Millions Of Dollar To Become Woman And Still Looks This Way - Photos by gulfer: 7:14am On Jan 07, 2016
OGRE!!!!
Re: Man Spent Millions Of Dollar To Become Woman And Still Looks This Way - Photos by seankay(m): 7:26am On Jan 07, 2016
Every surgery she underwent was a hit! Back to back,From bossom implants to rounds of liposuction Yet,she no fine. Iyalaya transgender! common sense ti take over

1 Like

Re: Man Spent Millions Of Dollar To Become Woman And Still Looks This Way - Photos by Qualer: 9:12am On Jan 07, 2016
mohince:
A transgender woman[i][/i] who has spent £52,000 (N15 million) on plastic surgery to enhance her looks has revealed that she refuses to stop until she has reached 'perfection'.

And her wife is fully supportive of her decision.

Fulvia Pellegrino has had more than 150 lip and cheekbone fillers, four Bosom implants, and two rounds of liposuction.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/transgender-woman-spends-52k-plastic-7125389

Re: Man Spent Millions Of Dollar To Become Woman And Still Looks This Way - Photos by Maximillian1: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
TheAziz:
chai waste of money and the end result isn't even good. see face like GOD OF WAR
lol oloshi
Re: Man Spent Millions Of Dollar To Become Woman And Still Looks This Way - Photos by ayoaces: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Warrisdis...lols
Re: Man Spent Millions Of Dollar To Become Woman And Still Looks This Way - Photos by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
Scary!!!
Re: Man Spent Millions Of Dollar To Become Woman And Still Looks This Way - Photos by pretydiva(f): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2016
Very ugly n scary

(1) (Reply)

Dove And Lemon Fresh, Which Is Better? / Maternity Styles! / Why You Need To Switch To Organic Skincare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.