Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

I Am The New Year - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am The New Year (318 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am The New Year by ojadetayo(m): 1:47am On Jan 07, 2016
I am the New Year. I unfolded like a blossom with petals tightly concealing the beauty within. I am unspotted, unblemished, unused, unspoiled. I am a new page in the book of your time. I stretch out for some three hundred and sixty-six days presenting each days with new opportunities, new memories, and new experiences. I am your next chance at the art of living. I am your opportunity to practice what you have learned about life during the last twelve months. I am your only opportunity to correct the mistakes you made in my predecessor. I am a virgin never being touched by any man. I am your opportunity to make all things new. The goals you never scored, the dreams you never dared, the hopes you never willed, and the plans you never actualized can all be rekindled in me. Every day, I will give you twenty-four complete hours to achieve your dreams. Every hour, I will bless you with sixty perfect minutes to score your goals. Every minute, I will present you the best sixty seconds you’ve ever seen just so you can actualize your plans. I am the New Year! I wish you well. Be your best in me and I promise you will get the best out of me.

Yours Sincerely,
#TheNewYear

Adetayo OJO.