Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Man Is Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blaspheming Islam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Is Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blaspheming Islam (677 Views)

Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa / Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo / Osun Court Sentences Man To Death By Hanging For Robbing N3,420 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Is Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blaspheming Islam by tochilastborn(m): 2:29am On Jan 07, 2016
A Kano Higher Sharia Court has sentenced Abdulaziz Daud to death by hanging following charges of blasphemy against Islam levelled against him in a secret trial held in the state.
Abdulaziz Daud, popularly known as Abdul Inyass was arrested on August, 18 2015, in Abuja and brought to Kano to face a secret trial on a two-count charge of blasphemy and inciting crisis, which led to the razing of a Sharia Court and some vehicles in the state.
The accused person was alleged to have committed the said charges on June 31, 2015, during Maulud festivity, where he allegedly made comments against Islam, Counsel to the state government, Barrister Lamido Abba Soron Dinki disclosed that five witnesses, including the police, testified before the Court.
It should be recalled that nine other accomplices had previously been sentenced to death by the same court. The convicted has right to appeal the death sentence.
Re: Man Is Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blaspheming Islam by tochilastborn(m): 2:31am On Jan 07, 2016
Today is my #birthday oooooooo
Re: Man Is Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blaspheming Islam by Destined2win: 2:47am On Jan 07, 2016
tochilastborn:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Is Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blaspheming Islam by orunto27: 2:55am On Jan 07, 2016
It's now Time for Amnesty International to arrest Nigeria for continuing to exist as Animal Nation.
Re: Man Is Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blaspheming Islam by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 07, 2016
Secret trail, Maulid festivities

Sounds more like sunni shiat beef to me. Nothing to do with ISLAM OR SHARIA Law.

The word water doesn't quinch your thirst so what does it matter what you call it as long as it quinces your thirst.
Only the wise understand. Allah is greater than all of it/that/this/and them. I proudly declear Allahu Akbar! Islam is not Muslims same way Christians ain't Christianity. The message is peace and he who doesn't come in Peace is neither Muslim nor Christian. That's my humble opinion so please save your time and don't quote me with hate and ignorance.

tochilastborn:
A Kano Higher Sharia Court has sentenced
Abdulaziz Daud to death by hanging
following charges of blasphemy against
Islam levelled against him in a secret trial
held in the state.

Abdulaziz Daud, popularly known as Abdul
Inyass was arrested on August, 18 2015, in
Abuja and brought to Kano to face a secret
trial on a two-count charge of blasphemy
and inciting crisis, which led to the razing
of a Sharia Court and some vehicles in the
state.

The accused person was alleged to have
committed the said charges on June 31,
2015, during Maulud festivity, where he
allegedly made comments against Islam,
Counsel to the state government, Barrister
Lamido Abba Soron Dinki disclosed that
five witnesses, including the police,
testified before the Court.

It should be recalled that nine other
accomplices had previously been
sentenced to death by the same court.
The convicted has right to appeal the
death sentence.
Re: Man Is Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blaspheming Islam by orisa37: 6:17am On Jan 07, 2016
This is injustice, selfish, senceless and criminally intended. All the stakeholders in this case should be arrested and sent to The Hague for proper justice. This is Religious recklessness and hooliganism worse than bokoharam, ISIS, saksakies, gun trotting Fulani herdsmen, biafrans, bunkers etc. Mr. President should please step in to stop this nonsense harrassment of innocent citizens before we attract Amnesty International again.

1 Like

Re: Man Is Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blaspheming Islam by bamirotola: 7:18am On Jan 07, 2016
tochilastborn:
Hbd bro...wa last bi tyre trailer

1 Like

Re: Man Is Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blaspheming Islam by bamirotola: 7:33am On Jan 07, 2016
This religion will alwz encourage nd promote violence and crime... where is the fundamental human right of freedom of speech and expression that is boldly stated in section 22, 28 and 29(1) as amended in our sacrosanct constitution.... and what r d barristers in such court advocating? R u sure they graduated from Nigerian law school? If we can just live in peace and be tolerant of our neigbour, this country will be a better place... the apocalypse is near, and i'm afraid this religion r using themself as a tool.... lets live in peace and love... no one can fight for God.... he's God let him fight for himself...our Job as mortal is to preach with love and not force....whats d essence of serving a god under duiress? He created us on a platter of choice which even shows d supreme being respect our opinion as human... so who are we ordinary flesh to force other to join your religion in a do or die level....God bless Nigeria.... good morning

1 Like

Re: Man Is Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blaspheming Islam by Kirinwa: 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
ISLAMABAD!

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabs Brother In-law To Death Over Misunderstanding With Wife / Lagos: Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery / The Crafty Yoruba People: What Killed Abacha Also Killed Abiola, I Have Video Ev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.