Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

What Is Mmmglobal? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Mmmglobal? (1774 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Mmmglobal? by Dgrea8t(m): 6:11am On Jan 07, 2016
MMM is not a bank, MMM does not collect your money, MMM is not an online business, HYIP, investment or MLM program. MMM is a community where people help each other. MMM gives you a technical basic program, which helps millions of participants worldwide to find those who NEED help, and those who are ready to PROVIDE help for FREE. All transferred funds to another participants are your help given by your own good will to another one, absolutely gratis.

When registering in the system, you get from $20 to $100 as a present.

But not everyone, only those who have contributed their own money as well. (Otherwise the System will be pulled apart. For bonuses. They will keep registering endlessly. :-))

1) $20 — if you have contributed from $50 to $499. Frozen for two weeks. If you take it out earlier — you will lose twenty.

2) $50 — if you have contributed from $500 to $2'999. Frozen for a month.

3) $100 — $3'000 and above. Also frozen for a month

Note: You can start with just $10

If you choose to do daily tasks, you earn 100% of your investment.

How Do I Register?

Visit: http : // goo . gl / 63sWSj (remove all the space in the link).

I will advise you do not attempt to register yourself because of their strict policy. Just get in touch with me, I could help you out. You can aalso click on my signature. (0/ 8/ 0/ 3/ 2/ 2/ 2/ 0/ 0/ 6/ 1).

If you think it's a scam, just type mmmglobal on google, youtube, or facebook , whatever decisions you make then, will surely affect your business and financial future. You can see my earnings uploaded here.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Mmmglobal? by akinloluazeez: 9:02am On Aug 07, 2016
hi

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Oil Marketers Refute Nnpc’s Claim On Crash Of Petrol Price / Workshop On Attitude Workplace Productivity & Personal Effectiveness / Strong Bamboo Pole Available For Sale In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.