Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

There Are Many Explanation Why Females Nowadays Go For Hair Weaving - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / There Are Many Explanation Why Females Nowadays Go For Hair Weaving (779 Views)

Why Girls Of Nowadays Are Behaving Like Animal. / Try Human Hair Weaving Before Chopping It All Off / Photos : Secret Of Nowadays Ladies Big B'utts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Are Many Explanation Why Females Nowadays Go For Hair Weaving by hairtide: 7:12am On Jan 07, 2016
Human hair weave is an activity of addition or expansion of hair by weaving or tying or braiding. In the procedure hair or artificial hair are weaved to the root area of the hair so that it grows naturally. It is also known as hair intensification and hair incorporation.

There are many explanation why females nowadays go for hair weaving. Not only females even men go for this hair strategy. The basic explanation why people go for weaving of hair are hair loss and a wide variety of head diseases like hair loss totalis, hair loss universalis, bums, radiation, etc. The weaving also increases the hair style of an individual. Today simple to do hair weaving packages are also available in the market.

Different hair kinds are used for various hair weaving strategy styles. The most popular kinds are:

Weft: It is the hair that is stitched at the top. The hair are stitched either using a product known as device weft or using side known as hand-weft. Depending on quality of hair wefts are classified into remi weft and remy hair wefts. Remi hair are generally known as virgin mobile hair. It is included in a manner where origins of the the loss of hair on the one part and guidelines of the hair however. Non-remi hair are also known as dropped hair. The origins and guidelines of hair are all twisted up with non-remi hair.

Synthetic Hair: They are made of a variety of artificial materials. Synthetic hair come in patterns and single lengths for braids. Individual Hair: They are more versatile because they are simple to color, snuggle and appliances can quickly be used on human hair. Indian Hair: They are slim and strong. European Hair: They have soft structure.

The most popular and well-known hair weaving techniques are as follows: Bonding: This is the most favored temporary weaving strategy. In this method tracks of hair are stuck together to the origins of the hair using a special sticky. Tracking: This strategy generally known as touch weaving, micro weaving and track securing. In this method slim lengths of hair are positioned side to side on the head. These lengths are the strengthened with discussions in a lock sew. Cornrow Tracking: The earliest weaving strategy in which monitoring is done with cornrow braids.

Invisible virgin human hair extensions: This is an activity where the weaving is done without the use of discussions and adhesive. Fusion: In this method a product is used to adhere additions to lengths of organic hair. The device used for the purpose is similar to a hot adhesive gun. Netting: This strategy includes weaving of hair expansion on a surface established by tying or braiding organic hair under a slim net. Coming up last for about 3-4 months. Increase Pipe Technique: In this method the hair are attached with small clamping pipes. hair is then sectioned and pulled through tube securer and enclosed.

If you consider the following instructions, hair weaving can prove to be the most quickly controllable hairstyles: Use a mild, non-alkaline hair shampoo for washing. Completely work before weaving. Always Mofain hair comb the bottom of the hair first. Apply a light gel for a fresh and wet look. Include rich amount of minerals and necessary protein in your diet. Avoid stress and extended heat exposure.
Re: There Are Many Explanation Why Females Nowadays Go For Hair Weaving by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 07, 2016
Go for something that will allow you wash your hair at least once a month. Waste of money on me longest I've worn weave was 2weeks embarassed embarassed it was human hair I could wash but yuk it felt like like hell scratching my head until I couldn't take it no more.

I love wigs! Convincing wigs though. I really believe as Black women we should celebrate what God gave us instead of us follow-Shollow next people.

#TeamNatrual kiss

(1) (Reply)

Missing Naval rating!!! / Good News: Naira Strengthens Against Dollar On The Black Market / See A Letter A Friend Wrote To The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.