Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

There Are No Speculations In TB Joshua's Prophecy On North Korea H-bomb - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are No Speculations In TB Joshua's Prophecy On North Korea H-bomb (702 Views)

CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. / Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React / Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are No Speculations In TB Joshua's Prophecy On North Korea H-bomb by MichaelDee: 8:45am On Jan 07, 2016
[b][/b] There are no speculations in the prophetic revelation of a Nigerian controversial pastor, prophet TB Joshua which he shared with his members last sunday in his church at Ikotun, Lagos and on his popular TV cable viewers round the world.

TB Joshua said " I am seeing an arrow from there and it will affect the world," he declared, adding that, North Korea possessed weaponry that most countries were unaware of.

" The war we are fighting already in Syria is still there and we cannot afford another one again," calling for those that are involved to embrace peace.

Yesterday, 6 January, the predicted North Korea announced that it has tested a Hydrogen Bomb for the first time which was declared to be " successfully performed" at 10.00am (0330 GMT) by North Korean state television. The truth is, North Korea has run nuclear tests in the past but the international reactions has been much more this time than before- BBC NEWS

Further discriptions from distinguish world scientists on the H-Bomb proved that both H-Bomb and Atomic Bomb are nuclear bombs but the H-Bomb is more powerful and technologically advanced than atomic weapons, using fusion to unleash massive amount of energy. Atomic bomb, like the kind that devastated two japanese cities in world war two use fission and it is less effective to H-Bombs.

The questions are:
1. If truely that North Korea had possessed the H-bomb and widely konwn before prophet TB Joshua's prediction, why didn't UN moved an emergent meeting before yesterday? Or is the UN meeting held yesterday a flimsy information?
2. The international reactions toward North Korea's action, are they also a scam?

We heard it on BBC NEWS and CNN how the world leaders and some of the developed countries stating that:

1. The UN Secretary General, Ban Ki-Moon while heading into the UN meeting yesterday, said the test was " deeply troubling and a grave contravention of international norms"

2. South Korean president, Park Geun-hye, said further analysis was needed to determine thae nature of the test while calling it " a strong challenge to international peace and stability.

3. Former British ambassador in Pyongyang, John Everard warned " an explosion of that size is quite enough to wipe out a city and I think that, of course, is deeply worrying"

4. China, North Korea's ally, said it " firmly opposes" the test.

5. Japan called it a " major threat" to its national security.

6. The US and South Korea agreed that " North korea's provocations should have consequences"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-35241686

Thanks to God, TBJ's prediction was widely aired to the world before the North Korea's H-bomb was test and at least among others, he has spoken to the world at large keeping them awaken.
Re: There Are No Speculations In TB Joshua's Prophecy On North Korea H-bomb by ruffp: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2016
story!
Re: There Are No Speculations In TB Joshua's Prophecy On North Korea H-bomb by Juxtified(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2016
MichaelDee:
[b][/b] There are no speculations in the prophetic revelation of a Nigerian controversial pastor, prophet TB Joshua which he shared with his members last sunday in his church at Ikotun, Lagos and on his popular TV cable viewers round the world.

TB Joshua said " I am seeing an arrow from there and it will affect the world," he declared, adding that, North Korea possessed weaponry that most countries were unaware of.

" The war we are fighting already in Syria is still there and we cannot afford another one again," calling for those that are involved to embrace peace.

Yesterday, 6 January, the predicted North Korea announced that it has tested a Hydrogen Bomb for the first time which was declared to be " successfully performed" at 10.00am (0330 GMT) by North Korean state television. The truth is, North Korea has run nuclear tests in the past but the international reactions has been much more this time than before- BBC NEWS

Further discriptions from distinguish world scientists on the H-Bomb proved that both H-Bomb and Atomic Bomb are nuclear bombs but the H-Bomb is more powerful and technologically advanced than atomic weapons, using fusion to unleash massive amount of energy. Atomic bomb, like the kind that devastated two japanese cities in world war two use fission and it is less effective to H-Bombs.

The questions are:
1. If truely that North Korea had possessed the H-bomb and widely konwn before prophet TB Joshua's prediction, why didn't UN moved an emergent meeting before yesterday? Or is the UN meeting held yesterday a flimsy information?
2. The international reactions toward North Korea's action, are they also a scam?

We heard it on BBC NEWS and CNN how the world leaders and some of the developed countries stating that:

1. The UN Secretary General, Ban Ki-Moon while heading into the UN meeting yesterday, said the test was " deeply troubling and a grave contravention of international norms"

2. South Korean president, Park Geun-hye, said further analysis was needed to determine thae nature of the test while calling it " a strong challenge to international peace and stability.

3. Former British ambassador in Pyongyang, John Everard warned " an explosion of that size is quite enough to wipe out a city and I think that, of course, is deeply worrying"

4. China, North Korea's ally, said it " firmly opposes" the test.

5. Japan called it a " major threat" to its national security.

6. The US and South Korea agreed that " North korea's provocations should have consequences"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-35241686

Thanks to God, TBJ's prediction was widely aired to the world before the North Korea's H-bomb was test and at least among others, he has spoken to the world at large keeping them awaken.
All these points you've listed are the reactions that have always followed everyone of North Korea's nuclear tests, so I still don't get what you're driving at.
Re: There Are No Speculations In TB Joshua's Prophecy On North Korea H-bomb by MichaelDee: 10:23am On Jan 07, 2016
ruffp:
story!
Juxtified:

All these points you've listed are the reactions that have always followed everyone of North Korea's nuclear tests, so I still don't get what you're driving at.

My point is, North korea made it clear enough to the world as whole that they had just test the republic's first H-Bomb and not any other nuclear bomb. The fact remains that, TBJ prophesized it before it ocurred and that his words should be taken seriously.
Re: There Are No Speculations In TB Joshua's Prophecy On North Korea H-bomb by ruffp: 10:26am On Jan 07, 2016
MichaelDee:

My point is, North korea made it clear enough to the world as whole that they had just test the republic's first H-Bomb and not any other nuclear bomb. The fact remains that, TBJ prophesized it before it ocurred and that his words should be taken seriously.

you guys should stop seeking credence.
Re: There Are No Speculations In TB Joshua's Prophecy On North Korea H-bomb by Juxtified(m): 10:51am On Jan 07, 2016
MichaelDee:

I don't doubt that his "warnings" should be taken seriously. My point is, these are not "prophecies" per se, they are more of intelligent observations based on trends, not divine revelations.
For instance, North Korea, a country that have tested nuclear weapons THREE TIMES within a space of just 7years (2006 - 2013), actually ANNOUNCED on December 10, 2015, less than a month ago, that they had the capacity to make hydrogen bombs. Does one have to be a Harvard professor to know what would happen next?
Re: There Are No Speculations In TB Joshua's Prophecy On North Korea H-bomb by winkmart: 9:22am On Feb 22, 2016
ruffp:

you guys should stop seeking credence.

this is winkmart..you tried to mail me...send ur mail to agunbiadesanya@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady- Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN / Photo: The Tithe Lie / 8 Reasons Why Islam Is The Religion Of Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.