Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Supplier Of Soybean Milk Making Machine - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Supplier Of Soybean Milk Making Machine (2454 Views)

I Urgently Need Supply Of Soybean.. / Soybean Milk Making Machine---cheers / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supplier Of Soybean Milk Making Machine by foodmachinesale(f): 9:00am On Jan 07, 2016
Soybean milk making machine is commercially used for making large capacity of fresh soy milk efficiently. It can automatically process healthy soybean from various kinds of beans such as mung bean,grain,peanut and walnut;besides, soybean milk making machine can also process bean curd, colorful tofu, dried tofu and others instant bean products, thus it has wide application in hotels, restaurants, drinking shops, canteens and schools,etc. Tofu making machine is also offered here for different soybean products plants.

E-mail: info@foodmachinesale.com

Re: Supplier Of Soybean Milk Making Machine by orunto27: 9:34am On Jan 07, 2016
Let's have your telephone number Sir.
Re: Supplier Of Soybean Milk Making Machine by foodmachinesale(f): 2:00am On Jan 08, 2016
Here is our phone no:+86-371-65903478.
Re: Supplier Of Soybean Milk Making Machine by eseleborjpyaho: 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
SIR PLS SEND PRICE AND DETAILS TO ME AT eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk for your soya bean milk machine
Re: Supplier Of Soybean Milk Making Machine by foodmachinesale(f): 2:53am On Jan 11, 2016
Thanks for your message. We will send the details to you soon.
Re: Supplier Of Soybean Milk Making Machine by Six11(m): 2:19am On Feb 17, 2017
We are Jika Nigeria Limited. We are suppliers of Soyabeans and Sesame seed with many years of experience. We have in stock Soyabeans and Sesame seed. We have in our warehouse abundance of Soyabeans and Sesame seed to supply to you in bags and in tonnages and in all seasons. Whatever quantity you want, we can produce and made it available for you. Our product is of quality standard and can meet the demand of the Export market. Fat companies, feed millers, Industries and Exporters, Call 08033206787 for orders.

Soyabeans
Soybean specification: 6.9mm-8.3mm
Moisture:12.5% -13..5%
Admixture:0.01%
Germination:97%
Protein:42%...

Sesame Seed
Moisture Content-6-8 % Max,
Oil Content-49%,
Admixture- 2% Max,
Other colors-2%,
Packing-50/80/100 Kg in PP bags
Re: Supplier Of Soybean Milk Making Machine by QuestionMac: 10:07am On Apr 19, 2018
What other machines do you sell?
Do you have a machine that can extract milk from tiger nuts?
Re: Supplier Of Soybean Milk Making Machine by foodmachinesale(f): 2:22am On Dec 28, 2018
yes, we have. Pls send your inquiry to info@foodmachinesale.com for getting the details, dear.
Best regards
Customer Service Center
Re: Supplier Of Soybean Milk Making Machine by EXPORTFINANCE: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
We want dried raw cashew nuts 2020!....
Cash on Delivery only!....
08077881934 (whats-app)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Some Used Farm Equipment For Sale At Unbeatable Prices / Vietnamese Agricultural Workers - The Best Choice For Your Recruitment / Please I Need Help...my Birds Are Dying Right Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.