Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) (31588 Views)

Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine / Genevieve Nnaji Dines With IMF Boss Christine Lagarde / Mo Abudu Takes Selfie With IMF Boss Christine Largade And Kemi Adeosun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by theshaderoom: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2016
Genevieve was invited to dinner with the visiting IMF Boss Christine Lagarde and the excited actress shared this pictures on the gram!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAOyczkuOmg/

Cc lalasticlala

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by theshaderoom: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2016
Boss ladies!

12 Likes

Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2016
I don't care about the dinner undecided

I care about what was discussed angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Lilimax(f): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2016
Lovely!
In the first picture, Genevieve posed with a Brown gate embarassed
Reminds me of Linda's black gate smiley

7 Likes

Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Ginaz(f): 10:18am On Jan 07, 2016
So nice, I love her hard work sometimes marriage is not everything kiss kiss

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Driftingking(m): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2016
OK.....make she marry..fast o...before her daughter first her...you know..
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by theshaderoom: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I don't care about the dinner undecided

I care about what was discussed angry

From everything I summed up that the woman said in the meeting they showed on NTA, the summary would be "No, we will not lend Nigeria money, We will work with you but not a dime" lol

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2016
theshaderoom:

From everything I summed up that the woman said in the meeting they showed on NTA, the summary would be "No, we will not lend Nigeria money, We will work with you but not a dime" lol
grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by lasisi69(f): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
To be honored like that no be here... Some would sleep their way in to attain that height

15 Likes

Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by izuch(m): 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Levels

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Swaggzkid: 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
lol is she catching cold

This woman no wan marry?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by ademoladeji(m): 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
[size=18pt]And so?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
theshaderoom:

To be honest....if we removed all subsidies, ended corruption, and ramped up the tax collection....we won't need no loan from anyone.

9 Likes

Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by redcliff: 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lilimax:
Lovely!
In the first picture, Genevieve posed with a Brown gate embarassed
Reminds me of Linda's black gate smiley

Door now has turned to gate in your village abi? nonsense

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ok!!!! Is dis the Marriage Supper of the Lamb
Not intrested!!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by AmazonKindle: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
gene is pretty ,but because I like big boobs she never freak me

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by femi4: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
grin grin grin
Also, that the FG should increase VAT
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by AmazonKindle: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
t
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Lilimax(f): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
redcliff:

Door now has turned to gate in your village abi? nonsense
All join cos all na entrace route... embarassed
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by ofofoCEO(f): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Genevive will not be relevant to me until she starts reading my blog [url]amebohub.com[/url]
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by crestedaguiyi: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
what kind of kung fu gown is this biko

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Beautiful woman
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by NobleAngell(f): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mehnnn this babe fine. Bone! Am hating already.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by izuch(m): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Sorry
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Chubhie: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Jenny with attitude. a very matured lady. just the right mix.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by amikolz(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ginaz:
So nice, I love her hard work sometimes marriage is not everything kiss kiss
oya remain single for the rest of ya life!
Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
lasisi69:
To be honored like that no be here... Some would sleep their way to attain that height
and how would u know if she has not slept her way? end time sleeping

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
ofofoCEO:
Genevive will not be relevant to me until she starts reading my blog [url]amebohub.com[/url]
and how wud u be relevant if u dnt appreciate d relevant people

1 Like

Re: Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) by Ginaz(f): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
amikolz:
oya remain single for the rest of ya life!

Wenti u write con make sense to u so? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Runtown Shakes Hands With Dilly, CEO Of His Former Record Label, After Apology / Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! / "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.