Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

How Oritsefemi Nd His Friends Are Doing As If They Have Nt Seen Hoverboard B4 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Oritsefemi Nd His Friends Are Doing As If They Have Nt Seen Hoverboard B4 (1269 Views)

Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon / Video: How Oritsefemi Was Assalted By Club Bouncers At A Nightclub / THROWBACK: See How Oritsefemi Was Before Fame And Also His Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Oritsefemi Nd His Friends Are Doing As If They Have Nt Seen Hoverboard B4 by singsingsong: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2016
during oritsafemi's birthday He recieved an hoverboard as a gift, He did not even wait for the wack party to finish before he tear the pali of the overboard and started riding it...look at pics of him and his friends, the one's that did not have were now looking at him like "make i drive am small naw, abeg naw" See photos of the wack birthday party here

Re: How Oritsefemi Nd His Friends Are Doing As If They Have Nt Seen Hoverboard B4 by Janet101(f): 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
N'a bad belly go kil u

1 Like

Re: How Oritsefemi Nd His Friends Are Doing As If They Have Nt Seen Hoverboard B4 by singsingsong: 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
commot dia joor, shey i lie
Janet101:
N'a bad belly go kil u
Re: How Oritsefemi Nd His Friends Are Doing As If They Have Nt Seen Hoverboard B4 by cruzita(f): 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
econcern u?
Re: How Oritsefemi Nd His Friends Are Doing As If They Have Nt Seen Hoverboard B4 by singsingsong: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
if we see the truth make we dey talk am
cruzita:
econcern u?
Re: How Oritsefemi Nd His Friends Are Doing As If They Have Nt Seen Hoverboard B4 by tammyboy1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Broke people think they have an opinion, bro this is a pure show of envy and hatred, get a life,work hard and make money, i swear you wont have time to hate, Mr op

2 Likes

Re: How Oritsefemi Nd His Friends Are Doing As If They Have Nt Seen Hoverboard B4 by singsingsong: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2016
oga wetin naw, i'm doing dis to get traffic wetin concern me concern oritse
tammyboy1:
Broke people think they have an opinion, bro this is a pure show of envy and hatred, get a life,work hard and make money, i swear you wont have time to hate, Mr op
Re: How Oritsefemi Nd His Friends Are Doing As If They Have Nt Seen Hoverboard B4 by tammyboy1(m): 11:50am On Jan 08, 2016
singsingsong:
oga wetin naw, i'm doing dis to get traffic wetin concern me concern oritse
lol i thought as much, sorry man, more traffic to your blog
Re: How Oritsefemi Nd His Friends Are Doing As If They Have Nt Seen Hoverboard B4 by singsingsong: 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
tammyboy1:
lol i thought as much, sorry man, more traffic to your blog
grin thank bro for understanding

(1) (Reply)

★ See What Oshiomhole Did When Darey Art Alade Greeted His Wife At An Event / Big Boyy Opens His Gbola For The World To See / My Life Got Better When I Met My Wife – Actor IK Ogbonna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.