Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Help Me With Laptop. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Me With Laptop. (733 Views)

Please Help With Laptop Issue.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With Laptop. by uwakwekamubu(m): 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Am kizito by name . Am in need of good laptop to enable me with my assignment and also to start business with it like course registration and some other online registration ,because am currently in 2level ebsu.....2g ram or more hdd 250 or more budget of 30k ..please help me out am at ebonyi state 07061638160..........sound system
Re: Help Me With Laptop. by horllamy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
uwakwekamubu:
Am kizito by name . Am in need of good laptop to enable me with my assignment and also to start business with it like course registration and some other online registration ,because am currently in 2level ebsu.....2g ram or more hdd 250 or more budget of 30k ..please help me out am at ebonyi state 07061638160..........sound system

Am @ lagos can you come down to lagos, I will help you with dat
Re: Help Me With Laptop. by uwakwekamubu(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
horllamy:

Am @ lagos can you come down to lagos, I will help you with dat
please whats the specification...and your location because a friend of mine can help me get it because he is in lag now but will be coming down to ebonyi from next week to process his admission stuf...just your location and i will call the guy to inspect the system and i will send him money thanks.....
Re: Help Me With Laptop. by horllamy(m): 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
uwakwekamubu:
please whats the specification...and your location because a friend of mine can help me get it because he is in lag now but will be coming down to ebonyi from next week to process his admission stuf...just your location and i will call the guy to inspect the system and i will send him money thanks.....

What specification do you need?
Am working @ computer village
Re: Help Me With Laptop. by uwakwekamubu(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
London used hp or any brand ...4gig ram with dvd drive ...320 hdd .webcam ..30k please....please when replying , include pix
Re: Help Me With Laptop. by horllamy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
uwakwekamubu:
London used hp or any brand ...4gig ram with dvd drive ...320 hdd .webcam ..30k please....please when replying , include pix

Am not in the market nw I went outside to work, to see laptop hp wit cam @ 30k is very rare you can make it like 35k. That wit be better' is not that you can't see 30k own but it may not be okay to you
Re: Help Me With Laptop. by uwakwekamubu(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
NO PROBLEM ...I GO CALL Y¤
Re: Help Me With Laptop. by horllamy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
uwakwekamubu:
NO PROBLEM ...I GO CALL Y¤

Alright

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Please Suggest The Cheapest Reliable Router For Wifi / Help An Uninformed Brother. / This User Bought A 1TB Hard Disk From China Only To Find It Had 32GB Memory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.