Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

I'm Ready To Pay Anybody Who Can Create Text Flash Banner On My Website And Logo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm Ready To Pay Anybody Who Can Create Text Flash Banner On My Website And Logo (388 Views)

Anybody Who Has Idea About This Email Service Provider. / Ready To Pay Anybody Who Can Transfer My Site To A New Hosting Service Provider / Don't Pay Anybody To Send Bulksms, You Too Can Have Your Own Portal Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Ready To Pay Anybody Who Can Create Text Flash Banner On My Website And Logo by pamela31(f): 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
Pls i need who will create flash banner text and upload it to my website, I also need a logo that will be upload to my website. I'm fully ready to pay anybody that can do that, I need a person from lagos only call me or flash me on 08181064144
Re: I'm Ready To Pay Anybody Who Can Create Text Flash Banner On My Website And Logo by Donald3d(m): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
pamela31:
Pls i need who will create flash banner text and upload it to my website, I also need a logo that will be upload to my website. I'm fully ready to pay anybody that can do that, I need a person from lagos only..
I can do what you need,kindly check out few of my work here https://www.nairaland.com/2444950/donalds-official-design-portfolio-check

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Template Using Microsoft Word 2007 / Valentine Not For Real Christians / How To Send Online Invitations For Office Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.