Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian (1675 Views)

Is MTN Doing Data Promo? / Cybercrime: Doing This On The Internet Can Send You To Prison – NCC / Why Is MTN Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by bashbilly(m): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
see the crowd I met at Mtn registration office where i went to update my Sim registration

1 Share

Re: Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by phlamesG: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
I thought that registration thing was closed.
Re: Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by bashbilly(m): 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
phlamesG:
I thought that registration thing was closed.

they ar now using d name update
Re: Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by excellencyabia1: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
The just sent me a message to upgrade.
Re: Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by skywalker495(m): 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
sai baba!
sai change! grin
Re: Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by ddjay: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
bashbilly:
see the crowd I met at Mtn registration office where i went to update my Sim registration
no boss,the fault is from nigerians because they chose to use mtn.for Gods sake why surfer this procedures when there are other networks to use.but no problem since some nigerians like it,let them continue to surfer and surfer,its called MTN FIESTER
Re: Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by bashbilly(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
ddjay:

no boss,the fault is from nigerians because they chose to use mtn.for Gods sake why surfer this procedures when there are other networks to use.but no problem since some nigerians like it,let them continue to surfer and surfer,its called MTN FIESTER

#realtalkbro
Re: Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
ddjay:

Yea but those other service providers are not efficient and consistent enough. So I wouldn't blame them if they use MTN inspite of this scenario
Re: Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by Ekpekus(m): 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
Why always MTN?

How many times will one do biometric with same MTN service centres who will assure you that they've captured your data and pix only to send an annoying SMS for another upgrade at the same place.

Why is this multiple revalidation not affecting other networks?

Not my biz sha but wetin dey worry MTN sef?
Re: Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by hatux: 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Why won't there be crowd Naija people too like free things, most of the people there are just there for the credit they'll be rewarded after the registration.smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
I swear my airtel line I registered it only once and dat was when they first started dis sim registration thing dats when u don't see chronic queues. just walk in, register ur sim.& be done in 7 mins. But dis useless mtn I have registered up to 4 times now. I just quietly removed their sim 4rm my phone and threw it in d available dustbin I saw. No time for nonsense. Are they the only network in Nigeria?
Re: Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by ddjay: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Yea but those other service providers are not efficient and consistent enough. So I wouldn't blame them if they use MTN inspite of this scenario
that means mtn should have 6 registration centres for the geopolitical zones,every1 in the southwest go to lagos and etc since the problem is better off in mtn abi guy
Re: Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by ddjay: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
dumo1:
I swear my airtel line I registered it only once and dat was when they first started dis sim registration thing dats when u don't see chronic queues. just walk in, register ur sim.& be done in 7 mins. But dis useless mtn I have registered up to 4 times now. I just quietly removed their sim 4rm my phone and threw it in d available dustbin I saw. No time for nonsense. Are they the only network in Nigeria?
abi o,d annoying tin is dat some nigerians r covering up for mtn,jst because of common/ordinary recharge card dey dash dem.u see how bad poverty is in naija ba
Re: Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
ddjay:

that means mtn should have 6 registration centres for the geopolitical zones,every1 in the southwest go to lagos and etc since the problem is better off in mtn abi guy
MTN have about 80 centers nationwide. Lagos alone should have about 6 centres talkless of other states. it's not a must that you use MTN if you're dissatisfied with them
Re: Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
MTN can go to hell for all I care nansense
Re: Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by joseph214(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
I have 3 mtn sims and I never encountered any problem.
Re: Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
I wonder why they don't have outlets & kiosks like other networks, instead of making it mandatory to register in their offices...why can't it done online as well?.... bought a new sim card, and everywhere I went for registration, i met a sea of crowd, and just drove off almost immediately.....it's the same situation both on the mainland and on the Island....

MTN should upgrade their services and technology... bunch of inconsiderate âss holes...
Re: Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Folks should simply crush their mtn Sims and be done with the corporate rascal or port their lines if they can to another network provider. MTN IS NOT INDISPENSABLE!
Re: Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by ddjay: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
asuustrike2009:

MTN have about 80 centers nationwide. Lagos alone should have about 6 centres talkless of other states. it's not a must that you use MTN if you're dissatisfied with them
see mtn contract staff,eyah poor boy,your campaign for mtn won't work u hear.because of common credit bonus you made yourself mtn ambassador.choi see poverty
Re: Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
ddjay:

see mtn contract staff,eyah poor boy,your campaign for mtn won't work u hear.because of common credit bonus you made yourself mtn ambassador.choi see poverty
Boy ke! Am much older than. MTN contract staff doesn't need to use nairaland to buttress their point. Thirdly I don't work with MTN. Fourthly you can switch to another network if you are tired of MTN. Lastly MTN isn't the best network
Re: Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by ddjay: 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Boy ke! Am much older than. MTN contract staff doesn't need to use nairaland to buttress their point. Thirdly I don't work with MTN. Fourthly you can switch to another network if you are tired of MTN. Lastly MTN isn't the best network
if u like go from 5 to forever,no shame in admitting it mr contractee that u made yourself mtn ambassador because of their guguru and ekpa "register and get bonus" by the way which one r u,mctay or ccsnl abi which one sef.contract staff
Re: Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
ddjay:

if u like go from 5 to forever,no shame in admitting it mr contractee that u made yourself mtn ambassador because of their guguru and ekpa "register and get bonus" by the way which one r u,mctay or ccsnl abi which one sef.contract staff
Think whatever u want that is your business
Re: Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by ddjay: 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
asuustrike2009:
Think whatever u want that is your business
poor mtn contract staff
Re: Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
This is the current situation in college road, aruna/ogba Lagos. Sorry for poor visual, not easy taking a good shot while driving.

Re: Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by blayde(m): 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
ddjay:

I no get their time.This wz d reason i refused giving pple my mtn numbr in d first place.Only used it for browsing.This year na to leave trash for LAWMA.
Re: Why Is Mtn Doing This To Nigerian by ddjay: 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
blayde:

I no get their time.This wz d reason i refused giving pple my mtn numbr in d first place.Only used it for browsing.This year na to leave trash for LAWMA.
thats a very good decission

(1) (Reply)

Allcall Alpha Full Specs Review- Average Phone For An Average Price / Beast Chinese Smartphone / Tecno Phantom 8 And 8 Plus Summarised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.