Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

How To Create And Add Responsive Adsense Ad Unit To Blogger[adsense] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create And Add Responsive Adsense Ad Unit To Blogger[adsense] (419 Views)

How To Add New In-feed Adsense Ad Unit To Blogger / I Need A Responsive Adsense Account To Buy Here / My Adsense Ad Is Not Showing On My Blogger Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create And Add Responsive Adsense Ad Unit To Blogger[adsense] by globalblogtips: 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
Responsive designis the popular design many people use on there website and it allow browsers to browse with many devises like smart phone,tablet.if your blogger blog or website have a responsive design ,you can add a responsive ad unit to your blog to maximize your adsense earnings.
When you add responsive ad unit code in your blog ,it automatically serves in difference ad size based on the available space and also support ad size change after a screen orientation change.
Advantages of having a good responsive design is to help you to increase your earn,if you are a google ads users all you need to do is to login to your ads account to generate an att http://justonblogs..ae/2015/07/how-to-create-and-add-responsive.html

(1) (Reply)

Why Facebook Has Become So Important To The Sign Language Community / Let Search Engine Locate Your Link Today!!!! || Mlegion / Non Hosted Google Adsense Acct For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.