Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) (32794 Views)

See The Snake I Killed Tonight In My House / A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) / Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by onadana: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
I killed a lion with my bare hands,wrestled a crocodile while my son watched in awe.Stepped on scorpions with my bare feet...yet I no make noise...my exploits are legendary....see the small snake you kill you dey form hero.

1 Like

Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by Etizz: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
Looks more like an aquatic snake.....
Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by omenka(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
That should be a King cobra.
Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by Plus234(m): 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
As i came back for xmas break in my village, so as followed my mum to farm for us to havest some cassava. Naa i come see this big snake which i later killed with matchet.

where are you from ?
Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by lordtim001(m): 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Every snake i killed was a hit...From rattlesnake to anaconda yet only me gree chop am...Vegetarian ti take over.Iyalaya Carnivores...Egbon Op,if you want a bigger snake,come and collect it.God Bless You!
Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by tottinova: 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
grayht:
Ok. Nice..

U killed a snake in the farm, far away from your house, and u brought it to the house for Nairalanders to see abi

So what should we do with the pics na? sad

That your picture don make me laff tire
Na your baby picture be dat
Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by cutekhalifa(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
U just murdered one of ur ancestors.... Okoh, agwu ndukwo oya wosa nkom na ose ka anyi wugba pepper soup... grin grin grin
Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
As i came back for xmas break in my village, so as followed my mum to farm for us to havest some cassava. Naa i come see this big snake which i later killed with matchet.
Godsluv so you don dey kill snakes abi? Be careful of those creatures OOO!
Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
It's a python and it looks like a youngster. There is a whole family of them close by.
Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by gGGODDd(m): 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
i did not kill the snake in our house, it was klled in a farm which is a bit far from home.
So what has that snake done to u that have made u take his life? u black pple r so dumb and naive all u think is eating like fools n serving non-existing heavenly gods. Y av u killed d animal now? ur kind of pple r d ones driving our animals into extinction. The peaceful creature is living peacefully in its supposed habitat bcus it came across a dumb, wild africanus specie of human like u, the animal's swit life ended. that snake was a luv one of another snake so as u are. I pray ur next life u exist as a rat so snakes can hunt so u can feel d pains of not being human n d pains diz innocent animals feel. u posted it expecting wild fools like u to applaud u. eat nd grow more stupid errday. Black Man!

1 Like

Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
colossus2:
With this your sentence, you no sure say na the village you dey stay grin
lol you don follow notice am? I knew at least a nairalander will have something to say as regards to his write up sentences
Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by gidjah(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Is that house in your village ?me don't like lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by supereagle(m): 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
nkan obe , ihe ofe , soup thing
Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by colossus2: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
lol you don follow notice am? I knew at least a nairalander will have something to say as regards to his write up sentences
grin
Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by Ephemmm: 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:

Is this your huge snake? You need to be re-tutored, honestly.
Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by Tobium1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:

Which village be dat, in what state?
Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
did the damm poor thing attack you or did you just kill it for fun....to be the first to post ur ignorance here?

wonder why you haven't gotten 1000 likes....
Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
gGGODDd:
So what has that snake done to u that have made u take his life? u black pple r so dumb and naive all u think is eating like fools n serving non-existing heavenly gods. Y av u killed d animal now? ur kind of pple r d ones driving our animals into extinction. The peaceful creature is living peacefully in its supposed habitat bcus it came across a dumb, wild africanus specie of human like u, the animal's swit life ended. that snake was a luv one of another snake so as u are. I pray ur next life u exist as a rat so snakes can hunt so u can feel d pains of not being human n d pains diz innocent animals feel. u posted it expecting wild fools like u to applaud u. eat nd grow more stupid errday. Black Man!

He is an attention seeker......A new disease now known as Attenfluenza.
Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by sarutobie(m): 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
muafrika:
It's a python and it looks like a youngster. There is a whole family of them close by.
nope the markings underneath shows its a cobra.
Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
sarutobie:

nope the markings underneath shows its a cobra.
Probably right. I've just learnt they can grow to 18ft.
Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
YorubaWoman:
OK

Village warrior
tongue
why u no write am for ibile? u fall my hand
Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by wilsonbright: 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ajusshi:
angry

Are u from Korea? Uncle Ajusshi
Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by ugowinn(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
onadana:
I killed a lion with my bare hands,wrestled a crocodile while my son watched in awe.Stepped on scorpions with my bare feet...yet I no make noise...my exploits are legendary....see the small snake you kill you dey form hero.

if the op lives in a jungle and killed only one snake.....I wonder where u live
Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2016
Plus234:

where are you from ?
imo state
Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2016
franciskaine:
Godsluv so you don dey kill snakes abi? Be careful of those creatures OOO!
how far Francis.
Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 09, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
how far Francis.
fine ooo my bro
Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 11:52am On Jan 09, 2016
franciskaine:
fine ooo my bro
longest time,so you dey nairaland
Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
longest time,so you dey nairaland
u go fear question na
Re: See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
franciskaine:
u go fear question na
hahahaha na soooooo naaaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon / Caption This Tree Supplying Electricity / David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi Invents eco-E, Multi-Purpose Cleaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.