Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Hi, I Am Hadez :) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hi, I Am Hadez :) (2707 Views)

Hi Guys Am Helen / Hi South African Nlanders, I Am In Your Citiy Joburg / Hi Guys! This Is What You Ill Do If She Is Sleeping Over For The First Time Muah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi, I Am Hadez :) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:
stupidity is taken? shocked oh my
Yes I am becoming an addict tho I felt like joining the soul plane wink
yes am already taken. But I don't mind adding you to my babes. PM me let's get it started
Re: Hi, I Am Hadez :) by mzvyne(f): 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
u welcome..
Tho I dread this your moniker. Don't disclose too much, anonymity is splendid.
Re: Hi, I Am Hadez :) by Topestbilly(m): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
U ar wlc come to d most interactive, educative n craziext platform on earth.

Like someone said, don't take anything personally here.
Re: Hi, I Am Hadez :) by OneTeslim(m): 12:34am On Jan 08, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: Hi, I Am Hadez :) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:22am On Jan 08, 2016
The truth is, if you are an internet addict like love to explore and read, you would realise they are about 3 major sites that are addictive in Nigeria, a lot of people know nairaland, the others, well just as addictive but won't mention their names tho, welcome on board dear... Enjoy the site, be free, be naughty, be wild, be you, a lot of people here would bash up, insult u, throw stones at you, love you, tease, woo you, meet up with u, fvck with u, hate u.... So be ready, live it up
Re: Hi, I Am Hadez :) by sundoj08(m): 4:48am On Jan 08, 2016
adepeter26:
Welc to nl. But hope u no some of the rules?
1. Think b4 u comment to avoid bashing frm all angles
2. Be prepared 4 bashing naturally
3. If u dont have any reasonable comment, kindly ignore & never comment
4. B xpecting random PMs
5. Do not take anything on nl personal. (lots of crazy & funny dudes here. Likewise, trolls & intelligent peepz).
6. Post ur Relationship matter at ur peril... (be warned now)
7. Try to avoid typographical errors while typing...
8. U will get to no more

U re welc sweetie

Hadez take all the aforementioned advice serious and let me add this----

9. Pls don't make up threads like "my hubby was caught in a 3some, what should i do" just to make front page. We have enough Lie Mohammeds as it stands
Re: Hi, I Am Hadez :) by fabiomatic(m): 6:11am On Jan 08, 2016
Hadez:
why that emoji babe
feel free n enjoy yourself
Re: Hi, I Am Hadez :) by AlPeter: 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hadez, Hadez you are very welcome. But I doubt if Freyja is taken you see am a movie freak too though I love adventure with a touch of sci-fi.
Re: Hi, I Am Hadez :) by 247notire(m): 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hadez:
I don't really know what to type. Lol
I got to know nairaland while I was doing a research on the olamide and don jazzy's saga and I came across some funny comments here cheesy and I find myself glued to my phone ever since wink

I tried creating an account for good 30 minutes and I couldn't even choose a name that is not existing in here angry already i have to come up with Hadez though spelt Hades (keeper of the underworld) scary right? Lol I love watching movies mostly adventure smiley

I got to know how to create a thread after minutes of being confused tongue anyone to show me around? I am starting to feel like an alien from out of space around here. Like I keep seeing mentions (3) and counting and if I want to reply I don't know how to sad

I'm continuing ur personal text with Blink 182's song (I miss you). ...The Angel from my nightmare, the shadow in the background of the morgue... Download the track and thank me later. Wlcm to Nairaland dear...
Re: Hi, I Am Hadez :) by falufosi(m): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
hi, may we knw each other well
Re: Hi, I Am Hadez :) by airsaylongcon: 4:18am On Jan 20, 2016
adepeter26:
Welc to nl. But hope u no some of the rules?
1. Think b4 u comment to avoid bashing frm all angles
2. Be prepared 4 bashing naturally
3. If u dont have any reasonable comment, kindly ignore & never comment
4. B xpecting random PMs
5. Do not take anything on nl personal. (lots of crazy & funny dudes here. Likewise, trolls & intelligent peepz).
6. Post ur Relationship matter at ur peril... (be warned now)
7. Try to avoid typographical errors while typing...
8. U will get to no more

U re welc sweetie

Your No 7 talks about typo and then in No 8 u r shooting rocket propelled bullets. I thought it's know not no. Well sha u r already prepared for bashing grin
Re: Hi, I Am Hadez :) by ibietela2(m): 6:18am On Jan 20, 2016
Welcome
Re: Hi, I Am Hadez :) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 20, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Your No 7 talks about typo and then in No 8 u r shooting rocket propelled bullets. I thought it's know not no. Well sha u r already prepared for bashing grin
Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) / In Search Of Husband Material / Locate Your Love And Patner And Enjoy Life !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.