Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Finally, The Government Is Set To Pay The #5,000 Its Promised Unemployed Youth - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Finally, The Government Is Set To Pay The #5,000 Its Promised Unemployed Youth (605 Views)

Discover Your Lane, Pay The Price And Become A Force By Francis Chigozie Ekwu / MMM Returns Today, A Day Before Its Promised Date / Earn Money Without Stress! Especially Unemployed Youth.. This Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally, The Government Is Set To Pay The #5,000 Its Promised Unemployed Youth by spafu(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Finally the #5000 stipend is ready.
While listening to Voice of Daura this afternoon, I heard the newscaster say, over the air, "the government at the centre, in its bid to keep doing the centre action - an action that the government hope will lead to the birth of a new Nigeria - and as part of efforts to fulfil its campaign promises, the government has put necessary machineries to kick start the payment of the long awaited and much talked about social welfare package for the army of unemployed graduate roaming the streets. The list of the first batch of beneficiaries is led by
1. Adegoke Aremu
2.Biliyamisu Dogo Tanimu
3.Bidemi Komolafe
4. Safiyanu Tuwon Dusa
the full list can be access on our website, www.vod.com.go.
The date for commencement of payment to the affected persons is 30th February, 2016. Venue of the even is the Banquet Hall, Hotel du
Allez vous plus defficile, Zone 1.
And immediately after that, the president will hold a meeting at Wailer Lodge with Shehu Aliyu......."
"Uncle, uncle wake up. Mummy says your food is ready." Oh my.., that is my nephew just jerking me up to life from an unplanned afternoon nap.
Oh...oh..o don't just tell me I hard a dream under this hot afternoon. Now my head is aching me. I can't tell if it is Fever of Eber. But the #5000 payment of a thing had better not been a dream o. Please someone with 2016 calendar should help me check, which day of the week does 30 February fall on?

(1) (Reply)

Notice: Fatal Accident / In Case You Need Aluminum Expert Please Contact Me / Happy Valentine Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.