Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

3 Plots Of Land At Lakowe, Ajah, Lagos. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Plots Of Land At Lakowe, Ajah, Lagos. (1562 Views)

Unbeatable C Of O Investment Land At Lakowe For Grab @ 5m / C Of O Land At Affordable Price At Lakowe. / Our New Estate At Lakowe Golf Course Less Than 30 Seconds From Lekki Epe Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Plots Of Land At Lakowe, Ajah, Lagos. by muhamm3d: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
Land is located at lakowe ajah, close to the main road and free from encumbrance. There is a survey plan. Buyer is free to check the status of the land at alausa.

Each plot is going for 3million. Land arround there is going for 4-5million already. owner needs money!!
Re: 3 Plots Of Land At Lakowe, Ajah, Lagos. by muhamm3d: 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: 3 Plots Of Land At Lakowe, Ajah, Lagos. by muhamm3d: 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
SA
Re: 3 Plots Of Land At Lakowe, Ajah, Lagos. by muhamm3d: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
still available
Re: 3 Plots Of Land At Lakowe, Ajah, Lagos. by bebe2(f): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
Is this a developed area?

How far is frm chevron ?

Which main rd did u say it's close to?
Re: 3 Plots Of Land At Lakowe, Ajah, Lagos. by muhamm3d: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
bebe2:
Is this a developed area?

How far is frm chevron ?

Which main rd did u say it's close to?

not too far from chevron....
Re: 3 Plots Of Land At Lakowe, Ajah, Lagos. by bebe2(f): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
muhamm3d:

not too far from chevron....

shebi u are the agent, describe it na, not too far doesnt mean anything here in this context,

pictures will also help,

am not just asking becos of boredom, i cud buy it am in need.
Re: 3 Plots Of Land At Lakowe, Ajah, Lagos. by muhamm3d: 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
bebe2:

shebi u are the agent, describe it na, not too far doesnt mean anything here in this context,

pictures will also help,

am not just asking becos of boredom, i cud buy it am in need.

If you are really in need you could call, come and check it out. You will speak to the owner yourself. I am not a professional agent like most people out there. A friend of mine just wants to sell his land, you will meet him yourself nothing is hidden. If you suspect foul play don't buy it. Nothing is hidden.
Re: 3 Plots Of Land At Lakowe, Ajah, Lagos. by bebe2(f): 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
muhamm3d:

If you are really in need you could call, come and check it out. You will speak to the owner yourself. I am not a professional agent like most people out there. A friend of mine just wants to sell his land, you will meet him yourself nothing is hidden. If you suspect foul play don't buy it. Nothing is hidden.

imagine if i havr to physically visit every land, e no possible na.

dats why i need the advertiser to atleast have an idea of the basic info.

1 Like

Re: 3 Plots Of Land At Lakowe, Ajah, Lagos. by muhamm3d: 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
bebe2:

imagine if i havr to physically visit every land, e no possible na.

dats why i need the advertiser to atleast have an idea of the basic info.

OK i get it......
Re: 3 Plots Of Land At Lakowe, Ajah, Lagos. by muhamm3d: 9:03am On Jan 16, 2016
sa
Re: 3 Plots Of Land At Lakowe, Ajah, Lagos. by Spirit1(m): 3:19am On Jan 17, 2016
OP "bebe2 "is right.

I am interested in the land too. Am about to close a deal on 6 plots in the same general area, but I don't need the whole 6, just that the owner wants to sell the 6 plots (an acre) in bulk.

This your land will probably be better for me, if the location is right.

The power of online advertising is that you reach many people, you can't expect everyone to call you and come and visit your land and all other lands put up for sale here.

Please give us a more specific information. Pictures will be great. Distance from the road, structures around, is it residential or commercial.

We are interested buyers. You might even be able to sell that land in a few days if you go down there tomorrow Sunday and get these information.

Think about it this way: the more information you put here, the more likely the calls you will get will be from serious buyers.
I will assume you don't want people just calling your phone if they are not serious or asking you to take them to the land, only to waste your time.
Re: 3 Plots Of Land At Lakowe, Ajah, Lagos. by muhamm3d: 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ok Sir...pics up soon.
Re: 3 Plots Of Land At Lakowe, Ajah, Lagos. by muhamm3d: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2016
1 has been sold...2 plots remaining.
Re: 3 Plots Of Land At Lakowe, Ajah, Lagos. by muhamm3d: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
sa
Re: 3 Plots Of Land At Lakowe, Ajah, Lagos. by Bimsture: 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
muhamm3d:
1 has been sold...2 plots remaining.

@Muhamm3d: You are yet to upload the pix. It will aide your sales.
Re: 3 Plots Of Land At Lakowe, Ajah, Lagos. by eveshomes(f): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
Plots of land for sale besides Gulf area, Lakwe. off lekki-epe express way. Price : 2.5million Title: Gazette & extinsion For inquiry: Evelyn : 08038948202
Re: 3 Plots Of Land At Lakowe, Ajah, Lagos. by muhamm3d: 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
eveshomes:
Plots of land for sale besides Gulf area, Lakwe. off lekki-epe express way.
Price : 2.5million
Title: Gazette & extinsion
For inquiry: Evelyn : 08038948202
Cant you like create your own topic. You seem to me like you are retarded or something....cos i dont get it.
Re: 3 Plots Of Land At Lakowe, Ajah, Lagos. by muhamm3d: 11:38am On Jan 27, 2016
still av

(1) (Reply)

House For Sale At Abule Egba Lagos / 2d And 3d For Your Proposed Building Projects / 3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex In Gowon Estate, Egbeda For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.