Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? (3783 Views)

ASUU To Resume Indefinite Strike On Monday / ASUU Update: Senate Begs ASUU To Call Off Strike / ASUU To Commence A One-month Additional Strike From Wednesday, November 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by Diamonddris(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Information reaching me from my university colleges, they said that ASUU may begin a nation wide strike tomorrow,

Am confused, that's why I want to know the truth content in this rumor...

Has anybody also heard?

Cc: lalasticlacla
Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by neutrotoba(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
Rumour.... jez let it be like DAT till after august

2 Likes

Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by amnesty7: 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Thank God it is ASSU that we don't know; not the ASUU we know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by STENON(f): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hmmmm...
Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dem no born dem well angry
Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by ehissi(m): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
Dem no born dem well angry

Guy you no be mumu now; are you not aware that SSANU just went on a warning strike which ended yesterday over the sack of 2000 staff of the Federal staff schools by this "Change" government!!

Of which buhari/ngige/fayemi has refused to budge on the issue, so if ASUU - of which SSANU staff are more or less the top echelon of ASUU - decide to go on strike; to the informed, it is no surprise!!
Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by Ojestas(m): 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
And those employers want 25 years old person with 5 years of experience . .mtcheww
Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
ehissi:

Guy you no be mumu now; are you not aware that SSANU just went on a warning strike which ended yesterday over the sack of 2000 staff of the Federal staff schools by this "Change" government!!

Of which buhari/ngige/fayemi has refused to budge on the issue, so if ASUU - of which SSANU staff are more or less the top echelon of ASUU - decide to go on strike; to the informed, it is no surprise!!
i was just being flippant
U didn't need to quote me

2 Likes

Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 08, 2016
incase
Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by mizhefeh(f): 2:30am On Jan 08, 2016
Like d Op said Rumors dat means its not tru
Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by BOKO52(m): 3:53am On Jan 08, 2016
NOT AGAIN, NEW GOVERNMENT NEW STRIKE, ASUU BIKO.NOT AGAIN, NEW GOVERNMENT NEW STRIKE, ASUU BIKO.NOT AGAIN, NEW GOVERNMENT NEW STRIKE, ASUU BIKO.
Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by fringieeANN: 4:39am On Jan 08, 2016
crydancing victory dance.. dancing victory dance.. dancing victory dance..
Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by Dbestmax(m): 7:24am On Jan 08, 2016
And somebody somewhere is still trying to cover d whole world within months...smh!...
Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by frankly29: 7:30am On Jan 08, 2016
That joke is too expensive
Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by joshbouy(m): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2016
they should please o, it should just be a rumour till M done with my final exams
Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by Karleb(m): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2016
National wide ko, worldwide ni.

It's like saying "FG to declare tomorrow Christmas holiday", yeah you see that's Imposicant.
Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by Davidovinci(m): 9:33am On Jan 08, 2016
If you have the money send your kids to private schools...all this federal/state universities love for strike is just ludicrous....
Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by pablobellins(m): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2016
frankly29:
That joke is too expensive
walahi, i cant even afford it.
Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by Ay04z(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2016
fringieeANN:
crydancing victory dance.. dancing victory dance.. dancing victory dance..
y dancing.
Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by stzy(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2016
As I dn graduate na GodWin... But as I never serve make ASUU wait till dem dn mobilise me finish...
Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by Pennah(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2016
na so me self hear
Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by mysticgal(f): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ssanu just returned from strike, please and please buhari should start observing talks with them biko.
Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by rottable(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
neutrotoba:
Rumour.... jez let it be like DAT till after august
abi ooo, after august they can start their lazy strike. Which school are u from
Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by neutrotoba(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
rottable:
abi ooo, after august they can start their lazy strike. Which school are u from

Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) bozz
Wot abt you?
Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by EazyJ(f): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by godwinony(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Na my final year them wan start? God forbid them...I'm graduating this august. angry
Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by Eleniyan15: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
abeg ooo nah Monday we go resume oooo

make em no try shii
Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by EmmySparky(m): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Na wa o..thank GOD say I don graduate...I wonder when the romance between ASUU and FG will end
Re: Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? by akpananiefiok(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
guy i think we are use to the strike

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten 2016/2017 NBTE Best Polytechnic Ranking In Nigeria. / Why Elephant Mums Poo On Their Calves. Pictures / Postgraduate Study Abroad With Higher National Diploma (hnd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.