Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,233 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Phone B answered phone A call - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phone B answered phone A call (756 Views)

Reason Why Mosquito Buzz Close To Your Ear "Answered " / Different Color,races Languages how?[ANSWERED] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone B answered phone A call by Rexyl(m): 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
The two phones were placed beside each other when a call entered and the phone rang. Immediately I picked the call it was the other phone that was talking. In fact the whole conversation was completed on the phone laying on the chair and which I did not pick to answer the call. It will continue to be a surprise to me until someone can give adequate explanation & reason for the occurrence.
Re: Phone B answered phone A call by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
guy u are in trouble!
Re: Phone B answered phone A call by krysTein(m): 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
U where called from the village
Re: Phone B answered phone A call by Rexyl(m): 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
tosscash1:
guy u are in trouble!
how? #MTN, #NCC, Engineers, how?
Re: Phone B answered phone A call by feldido(m): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Rexyl:
The two phones were placed beside each other when a call entered and the phone rang. Immediately I picked the call it was the other phone that was talking. In fact the whole conversation was completed on the phone laying on the chair and which I did not pick to answer the call. It will continue to be a surprise to me until someone can give adequate reason for the occurrence.

Don't understand what u just said... Make it clear please
Re: Phone B answered phone A call by Rexyl(m): 6:54am On Jan 08, 2016
feldido:

Don't understand what u just said... Make it clear please

It was like a drama when one of the phones placed beside each other rang and I picked it to answer the call, it was the other phone I didn't touch that was talking

It happened yesterday, 6.07 pm, from an MTN number to my MTN number, and between Huawei and Lenovo phones.

Once again, how did it happen? Probably an answer can lead to another discovery

cc: seun & all moderators

(1) (Reply)

Drone Design / Access File Repair / Readiness Of Nigerians For Genetically Modified Organisms/crops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.