Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,582 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Upcoming And Latest Games You Can't Wait To Play Discussion Thread - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Upcoming And Latest Games You Can't Wait To Play Discussion Thread (2573 Views)

Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 / Help Where And How Much To Hack My Ps3 With Latest Games / Asphalt 8 Airborne Discussion Thread (Android, iOS, WP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upcoming And Latest Games You Can't Wait To Play Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 08, 2016

Wow 2016 is a year of games.and if u are a game freak like me.then u know what to expect this year..

OH yEAH!!!! FAR CRY 5 IS COMING OUT

I am playing assassins creed syndicate..come on game enthusiast let make this a real game house

It so unfortunate that production of games are down on ps3 and xbox360 fans..but don't worry u can watch the video gameplays only.hahahaha..

OMG FAR CRY 5 IS REALLY HERE can't wait for this game

Far cry primal king of the beast..checkout youtube for videos..

But since we don't have UNCHARTED for us pc enthusiast...but we have
RISE OF TOMB RAIDER not released yet

4k Gaming is here to stay..and am done with ma 860m..now 970sli

1 more thing..
Apology to cao for the other thread with the part 2 version.but I was just about to modify it.don't even know what name to use for this

Now which games can't u wait to play

1 Share

Re: Upcoming And Latest Games You Can't Wait To Play Discussion Thread by cao(f): 1:51am On Jan 08, 2016
Fair enough, was a tad too quick on the draw. I actually made a similar thread in 2014, anywho carry on.
Re: Upcoming And Latest Games You Can't Wait To Play Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 08, 2016
cao:
Fair enough, was a tad too quick on the draw. I actually made a similar thread in 2014, anywho carry on.
thanks for that..But u really a lady.cause am so delighted that u are a game enthusiast like me as a lady and I love it.
Re: Upcoming And Latest Games You Can't Wait To Play Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
cao:
could u raise this for more views please!!
Re: Upcoming And Latest Games You Can't Wait To Play Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
I will prefer to wait until they hack the ps4..so I can just play copied games..
Re: Upcoming And Latest Games You Can't Wait To Play Discussion Thread by cao(f): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
CHESTER48:
could u raise this for more views please!!
Been a bit busy not-sleeping at Heathrow T3, then travelling, now sitting at Chicago waiting for my connecting flight that's in at least 4 hours time (I've no idea, what the actual time is), trying to use my free 30 minutes Wi-Fi...so...yeah...
Re: Upcoming And Latest Games You Can't Wait To Play Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
thapukka:
I will prefer to wait until they hack the ps4..so I can just play copied games..
really. Then buy a laptop for cheap gaming
Re: Upcoming And Latest Games You Can't Wait To Play Discussion Thread by trux(m): 11:49am On Jan 09, 2016
Thief end can't wait that game
Re: Upcoming And Latest Games You Can't Wait To Play Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]when is it coming out??
trux:
Thief end can't wait that game
Re: Upcoming And Latest Games You Can't Wait To Play Discussion Thread by trux(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
CHESTER48:
[color=#990000][/color]when is it coming out??
Think is around April

(1) (Reply)

Free Rubik's Cube Training In Lagos State And Ogun State. / CSI ETABS 18 Crack + Patch / Who play's on PC ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.