Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Psp For Sale+8 Free Games+free 2gb + 1gb Memory Cards Loaded With Games - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Psp For Sale+8 Free Games+free 2gb + 1gb Memory Cards Loaded With Games (2906 Views)

Fairly Used Lg Kc910i Phone 4 Sale(8.0 Mega Pixel) / Psp For Sale+8 Free Games+free 2gb + 1gb Memory Cards Loaded With Games / Used Chipped Psp For Sale + 3 Free Games+ 2gb Mem Card (=N=15000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psp For Sale+8 Free Games+free 2gb + 1gb Memory Cards Loaded With Games by utotomi7(m): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2009
I have for sale a fairly used PSP model 1001 (already ha.c.ked to play games from the memory card) for sale with a free 2gb and 1gb memory card, earphones, a charger, and 9 free games. Price =20,000, Anyone interested call Bleep-Bleep-Bleep (phone number removed due to sale of psp already)

ONLY FOR ABUJA RESIDENTS

Reason for sale: I just bought a blue PSP model 2000.

Below is a list of games of which you will choose 9.
Tekken 5: Dark Ressurection
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
Need For Speed Carbon: Own the City
God of War: Chains of Olympus
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
Tenchu: Time of the Assassins
Sonic Rivals 2
Fifa Street 2
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
Moto GP

TEST BEFORE YOU BUY. You can test the PSP movies, music, file transfer, Wi-fi, UMD discs, memory card, Internet Connection, and games before you buy the PSP!

Price =20,000, Anyone interested call Bleep-Bleep-Bleep (phone number removed due to sale of psp already)

Re: Psp For Sale+8 Free Games+free 2gb + 1gb Memory Cards Loaded With Games by Timsilver(m): 10:14am On Jun 17, 2009
Too bad i got no 1 in abuja 2 come check it up for now.
Re: Psp For Sale+8 Free Games+free 2gb + 1gb Memory Cards Loaded With Games by utotomi7(m): 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2009
[size=25pt]SOLD TO CHIKE FOR 15k[/size]
Re: Psp For Sale+8 Free Games+free 2gb + 1gb Memory Cards Loaded With Games by utotomi10(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2009
ANOTHER ONE AVAILABLE
Almost New PSP for sale with free 4gb Memory Card and 10 free games!!

I have for sale a fairly used PSP model 1002 (already ha.c.ked to play games from the memory card) for sale with a free 4gb memory card, earphones, a charger, and 10 free games. I will be available in Lagost untill August 3rd, after that I will onlly be avaialble to Abuja residents.

Price =25,000, Anyone interested call 0809-772-5665

I do not have my laptop with me, so I could not load any games onto the memory card. However once I get back to Abuja, I will load the following games onto the PSP.

Below is a list of games.
Tekken 5: Dark Ressurection
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
Need For Speed Carbon: Own the City
God of War: Chains of Olympus
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
Tenchu: Time of the Assassins
Sonic Rivals 2
Fifa Street 2
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
Moto GP

TEST BEFORE YOU BUY. You can test the PSP movies, music, file transfer, Wi-fi, UMD discs, memory card, Internet Connection, and games before you buy the PSP!

Price =25,000, Anyone interested call 0809-772-5665

Re: Psp For Sale+8 Free Games+free 2gb + 1gb Memory Cards Loaded With Games by Timsilver(m): 12:33am On Jul 14, 2009
Utommi @i'm interested in dis ur psp but 1st do u have any games i can cuz 4rm u & where are u located in lagos.
Re: Psp For Sale+8 Free Games+free 2gb + 1gb Memory Cards Loaded With Games by Shaz(f): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2009
[center]MOVED TO TECHNOLOGY MARKET.[/center]

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid Carburetor For Power Generating Set / SOLD / Available Brand New Factory Sealed Ipad2 16GB+WIFI Unopened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.