Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Vacancy!vacancy!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy!vacancy!! (2676 Views)

Vacancy Vacancy In Lagos / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy!vacancy!! by Citycred: 6:49am On Jan 08, 2016
An Experienced CASHIER with OND Qualification Urgently Wanted For Employment In a Private Hospital at IFAKO-GBAGADA Lagos. Interested person must have experience on the job. Must be willing to start immediately.

Interested applicants should send c.v to citycredresources@gmail.com
Use Cashier as the subject
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 10/01/2016 by 7am.
Only shortlisted candidate would be contacted.
Thanks.
Re: Vacancy!vacancy!! by ahamonyeka(m): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2016
Citycred:
An Experienced CASHIER with OND Qualification Urgently Wanted For Employment In a Private Hospital at IFAKO-GBAGADA Lagos. Interested person must have experience on the job. Must be willing to start immediately.

Interested applicants should send c.v to citycredresources@gmail.com
Use Cashier as the subject
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 10/01/2016 by 7am.
Only shortlisted candidate would be contacted.
Thanks.
na everyday una dey look for cashier?am begining to smell rat on you people(family and friends)hospital upon the whole crowd that came last time you people couldn't pick a good cashier.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy!vacancy!! by Citycred: 8:11am On Jan 08, 2016
Well you know what they say... Don't judge the book by the cover, its not our fault that the B.sc holder couldn't perform. I hope you understand the reason why this position has to come up again. Thank you
Re: Vacancy!vacancy!! by Prodigee: 8:17am On Jan 08, 2016
Oga i get Bsc with no relevant experience; abeg i fit apply? Need a job badly. cry
Re: Vacancy!vacancy!! by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 08, 2016
Citycred:
Well you know what they say... Don't judge the book by the cover, its not our fault that the B.sc holder couldn't perform. I hope you understand the reason why this position has to come up again. Thank you
I agree with you.
Re: Vacancy!vacancy!! by ekanDamie: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2016
Wow, u mean for bout 4months + now, this job is still vacant?
And u say d reason is because even BSC cant perform?
Im tempted to want to apply again to see what has made dat position vacant till now cos d pay is fair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vacancy!vacancy!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 08, 2016
ekanDamie:
Im tempted to want to apply again to see what has made dat position vacant till now cos d pay is fair
we(entrepreneurs) don't pay fo you beacise of your certificate bit the value you add to the organisation.
Re: Vacancy!vacancy!! by MrAnonymous: 10:00am On Jan 08, 2016
Citycred:

You cannot keep using people like this. If you really had a crowd of applicants during the first recruitment, shouldn't you have whitelisted the best candidates (at least 10) and rank them in order of priority, so that in the event that the selected candidate cannot "perform", you contact the second person on the list and offer him/her the job ??

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy!vacancy!! by dejianu: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2016
Citycred:

B.sc. can't perform?? .... U shld not be blame but those b.sc applicant shld be blame...

it has bin stated that OND cashier, i wonder Y b.sc holders re still applying

they need OND bcux they can't pay B.sc renumeration.. shikena
Re: Vacancy!vacancy!! by ukipet1: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2016
really? you mean all the Bsc u interviewed did not perform or their pay is too high? so u mean a cashier can perform well? hmmmm i wish u d very best.

Citycred:
Re: Vacancy!vacancy!! by ukipet1: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2016
whats their pay? pls tell me

ekanDamie:
Re: Vacancy!vacancy!! by teelord1(m): 10:54am On Jan 08, 2016
My new findings any job openings with qualification requirement of OND/HND/Bsc or only OND specifically know it either foot shoulder marketing or gnld. Thank me later be watchful

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy!vacancy!! by ekanDamie: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
ukipet1:
whats their pay? pls tell me

Well, am not at liberty to tell u how much dey pay its not a standard payment morever.
Subject to your experience. Thats why dey need experienced hands.
But its above that topic on front page.
Re: Vacancy!vacancy!! by ekanDamie: 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
dejianu:

B.sc. can't perform?? .... U shld not be blame but those b.sc applicant shld be blame...

it has bin stated that OND cashier, i wonder Y b.sc holders re still applying

they need OND bcux they can't pay B.sc renumeration.. shikena
Am confused really but i want to give dem d benefit of a doubt. A BSC would take what dey offer cos some BSC take way lesser. And its a seating job in a condusive enviroment. Any bsc would take that job cos he has more than the needed time in d world to look for a better job, infact he can even run the job and a business together. Trust me. I just dont understand while its still vacant.
Re: Vacancy!vacancy!! by ekanDamie: 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
okerekeukachi:
we(entrepreneurs) don't pay fo you beacise of your certificate bit the value you add to the organisation.
Im not in dispute of this. But thats not the case with alot of employers tho

1 Like

Re: Vacancy!vacancy!! by Citycred: 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
Pay is 35k
Re: Vacancy!vacancy!! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
Citycred:
Pay is 35k
shocked
Re: Vacancy!vacancy!! by ekanDamie: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
okerekeukachi:
shocked
Too small? Mr (we entrepreneurs) grin grin
Re: Vacancy!vacancy!! by ekanDamie: 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
But cityred, u guys should easen up on the job too, it's been vacant for months
Meaning things dont add up well with what ur offering.
Increase ur pay a lil bit, u guys can afford it, atleast hospitals is the last sector
That will be adversely affected by economic downturns. People will still use dier last kobo to seek medical help than just die.

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy!vacancy!! by Citycred: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Smiles... Well spoken but we can't go beyond that for now please... I hope you understand where am coming from.
Re: Vacancy!vacancy!! by ekanDamie: 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
Citycred:
Smiles... Well spoken but we can't go beyond that for now please... I hope you understand where am coming from.
Well, no wahala. Me cant label d organisation black cos i had a fair chance of getting d job but personal circumstances wunt allow.

All the same, its not a bad deal for starters if only you can employ someone that can be trained and is ready to be trained.

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities / Talent Hunt / Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme 2020 / Ecobank Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.