Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

At What Point Should A Woman Start Showing Her Wifey Qualities? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / At What Point Should A Woman Start Showing Her Wifey Qualities? (555 Views)

Top 17 Qualities Every Woman Wants In A Man / How To Wear A Backless Dress Without Your Bra Showing / 10 Qualities Guys Must Run Away From In Ladies Of Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Point Should A Woman Start Showing Her Wifey Qualities? by alabikunlekam(m): 7:08am On Jan 08, 2016
I saw a question from a woman asking at what point should a woman start showing her wifey qualities? And my naughty sister response...when he puts a ring on your finger...do you agree with that?
Re: At What Point Should A Woman Start Showing Her Wifey Qualities? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 08, 2016
grin it depends on what kind of a "wife" ur looking for..
Re: At What Point Should A Woman Start Showing Her Wifey Qualities? by alabikunlekam(m): 7:13am On Jan 08, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin it depends on what kind of a "wife" ur looking for..
kashybaby please can you do me a favour by mention the type of wife in town,as a woman you can enlight me more on this?
Re: At What Point Should A Woman Start Showing Her Wifey Qualities? by Cutehector(m): 7:21am On Jan 08, 2016
At the point where X and y mEets cheesy
Re: At What Point Should A Woman Start Showing Her Wifey Qualities? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 08, 2016
alabikunlekam:
kashybaby please can you do me a favour by mention the type of wife in town,as a woman you can enlight me more on this?

Hahahhhaha...I have no idea...I'm still single boo grin
Re: At What Point Should A Woman Start Showing Her Wifey Qualities? by alabikunlekam(m): 7:45am On Jan 08, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahhhaha...I have no idea...I'm still single boo grin
am also a single but nevertheless I thought you can tell me what qualities a woman we have before putting a ring on her finger
Re: At What Point Should A Woman Start Showing Her Wifey Qualities? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 08, 2016
alabikunlekam:
am also a single but nevertheless I thought you can tell me what qualities a woman we have before putting a ring on her finger

I aint local boo....every man has his own desires I reckon in terms of what type he wanted like in physical, her skills, her attitude... grin
Re: At What Point Should A Woman Start Showing Her Wifey Qualities? by alabikunlekam(m): 8:24am On Jan 08, 2016
KashyBaby:

I aint local boo....every man has his own desires I reckon in terms of what type he wanted like in physical, her skills, her attitude... grin
Lmao yes I know and I gat what you are saying now.....as for me, I take a look at like this as my material or qualities that I want in a woman,Godfearing,honest,my woman must know how to dress (must look presentable plus the swag must be there),must know how to cook,all in all must be romantic....in as much as she possess all this qualities.....am ready to the type of ring she want into her finger,that's for my own

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Ladies And Gentlemen Meet Up Thread / Are You A Single Mother In Need A New Relationship? / In Need Of A God Fearing Single Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.