Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Irregular Monthly Menstrual Flow - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Irregular Monthly Menstrual Flow (418 Views)

Forever Living Products For Correcting To Solve Irregular Menstrual Flow / Smile Through Your Monthly Menstrual Flow Without Pain And Enjoy Absolute Peace / Irregular/ceased Menstruation: How To Get Your Menses Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Irregular Monthly Menstrual Flow by musabayokanu: 7:25am On Jan 08, 2016
Nairalanders please help!

My friend has been complaining this to me and at some point I decide to bring it to NL. She is having irregular menstrual flow, some times it stays upto 36days and some months she doesn't even see her menses.

Please what could be the possible cause and permanent cure to enable her take in.

Your advice will be appreciated

(1) (Reply)

The Most Powerful Brain-enhancer Ever Discovered / After You Last But Not Least On The Other Hand Necessities / Lassa Fever-signs And Symptoms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.