Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School (41413 Views)

Korede Bello's Distinction Results: Fans React (Screenshots) / Korede Bello's , Lecturer Threatens To Resign If He Writes Exams / Korede Bello’s Lecturer Threatens To Resign If He Writes Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by Jalinco: 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
I did not attend lecture but write exam. Godwin
Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by BRAV0O(m): 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kikero112:

So because of that.....a student should not follow laid down rules and regulations?

Would you take treatment from a doctor if you found out he only attended 10% of his classes and practicals, and was allowed to graduate....or from a doctor who attended all his classes and practicals, and graduated properly.

You Nigerians....you go abroad and follow all the rules....and the come home, break the Nigerian laws, and then wonder why your country is a mess.
how many of the so called doCtors u mention as an example graduated on the so called platter of gold which didn't cheat or by any way pay up their way to get up there ? Am not supporting drop out or encourage students not to take their academy serious what am telling u is those nonsense lecturer can only be buoyant on their stand if nigeria education sector had not biin messed up already, that boy is a millionaire and his famous , that was why they try to nail him, nigeria educational sector is poo, they should first work on the sector before nailing any supertars or celebrities" u want me to tell u more ? Nigeria education system will not encourage u once u are rich! Until u are a millionaire u won't really understand my point #peace

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
dominique:

Then quit school or put it on hold. Both his studies and his career needs his undivided attention. He has to compromise one for the other. Mo'cheddar put her career on hold to get her degree.
its just two years na!! haba is it not d same school that we are now attending that its only when its exam day dat we now begin to see new new faces in our exam hall and we begin to ask ourself, is that man in our department? hav never seen that guy!! how is bello's case any different 4rm them huh?
Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by laytoshtwo: 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
wwhitewitch:
hmmm so if ure a musician or a celeb with a busy schedule that gives u money, u will forgo them and go sit in classroom bcaus you want result huh? d lecturers are just looking 4 money, dats all.

If you are a celeb,you can drive a car on 3mb b ridge without attending driving class,jump into water when you ve not learn to swim.Is he in studio for 24hours.I don't know the meaning of celeb when it come to life principle that affect everyone.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by preciousMI1(f): 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yes it's simple
NO ATTENDANCE NO EXAMINATION
BUT THE RESIGNATION PART NA URSEF U DEY DO.
Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
BRAV0O:
how many of the so called doCtors u mention as an example graduated on the so called platter of gold which didn't cheat or by any way pay up their way to get up there ? Am not supporting drop out or encourage students not to take their academy serious what am telling u is those nonsense lecturer can only be buoyant on their stand if nigeria education sector had not biin messed up already, that boy is a millionaire and his famous , that was why they try to nail him, nigeria educational sector is poo, they should first work on the sector before nailing any supertars or celebrities" u want me to tell u more ? Nigeria education system will not encourage u once u are rich! Until u are a millionaire u won't really understand my point #peace

I understand your point.

Korede Bello is a celebrity, therefore he is above the law....because the Nigerian education system is messy.

Not too long ago...I did a course abroad. I had to attend 70% of my lectures...or I could have my student visa suspended...and I could be thrown out of the university and the country.And the same applied to everyone...whether black, Asian or white.

It is time we followed rule of law in this country so that we can progress.

Korede Bello must not write that exam until he has attended 70% of classes.It would be unfair to his classmates who have attended 70% of classes if he is allowed to write his exams without meeting that requirement. This has nothing to do with pulling him down because he is a millionaire....and everything to do with making sure that we Nigerians do the right thing....even if everyone else is doing the wrong thing.

So that we can build a better tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by kay7: 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
It is really sad reading some of the comments. They only show that we have lost our values in Nigeria. Being a celebrity does not mean that laid down rules should not be obeyed. If he does not meet the minimum attendance requirements, he should not write the exams. The fact that there are disconnects in our educational system does not mean it should be encouraged. The lecturer should be applauded.
As said by some people earlier, Korede has options of part-time studies, NOUN, or deferment of his studies until his has time for full time studies.
Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by BRAV0O(m): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kikero112:

I understand your point.

Korede Bello is a celebrity, therefore he is above the law....because the Nigerian education system is messy.

Not too long ago...I did a course abroad. I had to attend 70% of my lectures...or I could have my student visa suspended...and I could be thrown out of the university and the country.And the same applied to everyone...whether black, Asian or white.

It is time we followed rule of law in this country so that we can progress.

Korede Bello must not write that exam until he has attended 70% of classes.It would be unfair to his classmates who have attended 70% of classes if he is allowed to write his exams without meeting that requirement. This has nothing to do with pulling him down because he is a millionaire....and everything to do with making sure that we Nigerians do the right thing....even if everyone else is doing the wrong thing.

So that we can build a better tomorrow.
sorry I would av love to drag home more comments with you but I have make a decree not reply mentions more than two times on nairaland at any day of year 2016, thanks for ur contribution but why u carry korede wahaala for head so ? Abi u are one of the lecturer ? grin
Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by Arsenate(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
BRAV0O:
bro, you are unbelievably dumb and you are, in your own little way without your knowing, one of the reasons why this country is shiiit.
You need a whole new reorientation

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by BRAV0O(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Arsenate:
bro, you are unbelievably dumb and you are, in your own little way without your knowing, one of the reasons why this country is shiiit.
You need a whole new reorientation
and u are callously dumber, is either u are enemy of progress or u are just q naturally hater and if u are not careful u may be like that for the rest of ur life , quote me again okay ! #ODE
Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by Arsenate(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
BRAV0O:
and u are callously dumber, is either u are enemy of progress or u are just q naturally hater and if u are not careful u may be like that for the rest of ur life , quote me again okay ! #ODE
still doesn't make you any less dumber.
Go and get some education Mr. Man. You need it.
Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by BRAV0O(m): 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Arsenate:
still doesn't make you any less dumber.
Go and get some education Mr. Man. You need it.
I won't stoop myself so low exchanging more stuff with a tramp like u!
Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by ceeceeuwa: 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
wwhitewitch:
hmmm so if ure a musician or a celeb with a busy schedule that gives u money, u will forgo them and go sit in classroom bcaus you want result huh? d lecturers are just looking 4 money, dats all.
Who forced the musician to buy admission form?

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by BABANGBALI: 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
i doesnt even knows what to write,but in don jazzy's voice "oga lecturer if you want money,come and collect it"
Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by Nicepoker(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
silvermania:
Abegi, how many doctors or lawyers can make 1 million from a night show. It would be unwise for my korede to ignore shows or tours because of a certificate he might not use in the long run
. That lecturer no get work
then he should quit school.
Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by Nicepoker(m): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
Funny country. This is corruption that we are supporting o. Korede pls put music on hold and face ur studies. Or quit school and face music.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by adsami1: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
A source who on an anonymous ground disclosed that, some of Korede Bello’s lecturers have threatened to resign if the singer is allowed to write his exams because he has not met up with 70% of his class attendance for the semester.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3271240_img2651_jpeg95924bc257ba1c8696c9307dfe7087f0
He further added that the one of his lecturers in class on Wednesday, January 6, disclosed that he will resign if Korede Bello is allowed to sit for his exams later this year because he has not been attending lectures due to his busy schedule.
Confirming the report Naij.com, spoke with Korede Bello’s manager Casper but after exchanging pleasantries and been asked about the allegation against the music star, he dropped the call. All further attempts to reach him proved abortive.

Just few weeks to his matriculation, Korede won ‘The Song of the Year’ award at the 4th Annual Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards (GIAMA) that held last night in Houston, Texas. The event was hosted by Nigerian comedian and actor AY Makun.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/01/korede-bellos-new-tale-of-woes-his.html

Guys guys slow down......tink ds line.......and dem be say u nor go pass....bt na God win.....so as u don pass ur exam , na God win.........una sure say nor be wetin dey pain the leshuras be dat?....2dem the guy dey feel say hin don pass already oooo
Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by danjndalye(m): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
Very seriously teacher huh 😁😂😇😱😙
Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Smartsyn:
Another hungry blogger
haha lol funny
Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
INTERMAN:
NAME of the school?
seconded. Thought i was the only one who noticed that.
Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by Iyoma2(f): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hmm those lecturers need a hanshake from korede. dem brooooooke gaan. sheybi Davido graduate with 1st class and 2nd class upper. despite tight schedules.
Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by Chiderad(m): 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=15pt]Oga lecturer, no let hunger strike you o. He de try claim say he de righteous, let him see money, na him go write the exam for Korede [/size]

This is the kind of response that makes me cry for the youths of this country. It hurts.

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by dominique(f): 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
BRAV0O:
my dear as if those that devoted 100 % of their life to nigeria education industry make anything meaningful out of it ? Those lecturers can go to sambisa forest like I care!

Fine, then he should quit school and focus on being a doro megasuperstar

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nicepoker:
then he should quit school.
Maybe and the Mr lecturer should keep quite and face his work. Fail him if he warrants it.
Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
BRAV0O:
sorry I would av love to drag home more comments with you but I have make a decree not reply mentions more than two times on nairaland at any day of year 2016, thanks for ur contribution but why u carry korede wahaala for head so ? Abi u are one of the lecturer ? grin

I am not an academic.I work in the private sector.
Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by uchejames2(m): 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
I am no longer child.. Junior don grow!
Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by dencosweet(m): 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
This is just envy
What about those rich men who usually buy their certificate......
Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by oc2fish: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
wwhitewitch:
That is nonsense on the part of the lecturers, there are some married rich men that dont even attend classes up to 3times in a semester yet they are always coming out with high marks in their exams, even some of them dnt even sit for exams yet they will graduate, how is bello of any difference? mcheew!! its either they are looking for cheap popularity or they want bribe.

Really unhappy with your value system.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by tiwasiaife(m): 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
If it were to be Dr.Smart Obiora of UNN,I swear korede bello will NEVER EVER write this exam either in white house or jimbaz
Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
dencosweet:
This is just envy
What about those rich men who usually buy their certificate......

So because rich men buy certificate....Mr Bello must be allowed to write his exams despite not being in class most of the time?

Nigerians....justifying the wrong every time.

Is it fair to those students who attend classes?

Korede Bello is not above the law.
Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by michaelogbejohn(m): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
D only rat I smell here is dat d lecturer needs just two things 1. Attention 2. Money
Re: Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School by delman88(m): 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

Just few weeks to his matriculation, Korede won ‘The Song of the Year’ award at the 4th Annual Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards (GIAMA) that held last night in Houston, Texas. The event was hosted by Nigerian comedian and actor AY Makun.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/01/korede-bellos-new-tale-of-woes-his.html

that last paragraph makes me doubt your story, because clearly AY MAKUN was at the CAF awards last night as seen on TV. Abi, which last night you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' / Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Camouflage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.