Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,198 members, 7,845,951 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Davido Calls Out Babymama, Loving Daughter and Dele Momodu In Osinachi remix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Calls Out Babymama, Loving Daughter and Dele Momodu In Osinachi remix (1069 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Dele Momodu In His Turkey Historic Room In A Cave (Photos) / Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Calls Out Babymama, Loving Daughter and Dele Momodu In Osinachi remix by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 08, 2016
Few days ago, it was all over the Media that Davido, has signed a peace agreement with his estranged babymama Sophie Momodu, where both families agreed to resolve amicably, the child trafficking allegation levelled against the music star, and that both families should stop the ongoing media war.

Davido came on Twitter to refute that claims which was reportedly confirmed to Daily Sun with a tweet where he laughed it off.

A twitter user went further to ask him whether a peace agreement was signed to which he replied “No”
In the tweet, he further revealed that Osinachi remix, in which he is being featured by humblesmith is dropping that day.
Finally, The heavily anticipated remix to Osinachi (meaning "Came From God”) by Humblesmith featuring Davido has been released today and Davido went ahead to address some of his personal issues with his daughter’s mother in the song, he sings

“My Humble Father ‘Sinachi,

My Loving Daughter ‘Sinachi,

My Baby Mama ‘Sinachi,

Dele Momodu ‘Sinachi”

David goes further to say that none of these issues would have happened if not for the Dubai trip, saying “No be by force to go Dubai, abi na wetting cause the fight…”
It would be recalled that Davido and his Family were denied travelling to Dubai with Baby Imade, due to the bitter feud that resulted, only Sina Rambo and Adewale ended up making the trip, which they just returned from.
http://starttells.com/2016/01/08/davido-denies-signing-a-peace-accord-with-his-babymama-sophie-momodu/

Re: Davido Calls Out Babymama, Loving Daughter and Dele Momodu In Osinachi remix by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2016
Nice
Re: Davido Calls Out Babymama, Loving Daughter and Dele Momodu In Osinachi remix by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2016
Cc Lalasticlala Ishilove Seun
Re: Davido Calls Out Babymama, Loving Daughter and Dele Momodu In Osinachi remix by hatux: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2016
Some people no get work o, I wonder what's yours with someone else personal affairs... Mt chew! #UsheyFaceYourWork..
Re: Davido Calls Out Babymama, Loving Daughter and Dele Momodu In Osinachi remix by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 09, 2016
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Davido Calls Out Babymama, Loving Daughter and Dele Momodu In Osinachi remix by urbanidris(m): 12:46am On Jan 09, 2016
My mama #osinachi

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Wishes Sister Happy Birthday… See The Resemblance / Comedian Ereme Tywese Safe And Sound / Dan Bilzerian Wins His $1.2 Million Cycling Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.