Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Here Is It - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Here Is It (1293 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is It by abdulslutsky(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2016
Sorry, I've been busy

Now...

Based on the info supplied by you, you are into tees making, clothes making and design. And as the name of the coy suggests, its eleven eleven.
Now the idea of representing "eleven eleven" in that shape was inspired by an educational assessment settings, where if you score everything, say 10, you get the whole 10 put comfortably in a circle which is a reward of excellence.
That also in a way would portray the company as one that deliver services excellently well to its clients.
The "xi" in the middle in which x is represented by a scissors( from clothes making) is a roman numeral means the company aims to be recognised internationally. That I believe, should be part of the company's goals.

The logo in the header is just a "typo musing".felt I should add typography logo as well.

Cc: kazzonline

(1) (Reply)

Need A Quick Logo Or Biz Card Design? / Linda Ikeji Fan Made Cartoon TV Series / Free Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.