Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Two Sets Of Twins End 17years’ Barrenness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Sets Of Twins End 17years’ Barrenness (866 Views)

Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys / Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child Abroad After 30 Years Of Barrenness. Photos / MIRACLE! After 12 Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Sets Of Twins End 17years’ Barrenness by Toludb(f): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2016
Testimony of Pastor Segun and Assistant Pastor Oyenike Bankole

The Bankoles battled with barrenness for 17years but their story changed when God decided to visit them in a miraculous way by blessing them with two sets of twins within 2years. Here is the story of their multiplication journey.
Assistant Pastor Oyenike Bankole took us to the Beginning

We got married on October 10, 1996. When the babies were not forthcoming, we went to the hospital and the doctors told us we had, unexplained infertility and that there was nothing wrong with us. The journey took us to different hospitals in Nigeria but I rarely seek for medical assistance when I travel out of the country

Our Waiting Years
Even though I did not allow this challenge to limit me in any way, my monthly period reminded me of my predicament. Although I sometimes cry but just as the Bible says that David encouraged himself in the Lord, I often encouraged myself. For instance, I would just engage myself with something and by the time am done, I would have forgotten about the issue that time.
Looking back now, People were careful about asking us to do something else. I mean, nobody suggested any alternative to us because people know that we are Pastors. During our prolonged waiting, we sometimes asked ourselves, ‘what are we going to do now’ which often led us to go for spiritual warfare

How We Engaged In Spiritual Warfare

Since we had good medical reports from the doctors after treatments but nothing was forthcoming (for instance I had 10 IVF) we resolved to spiritual warfare. We always engaged in series of fasting and prayers; sometimes, we go for 40 days, 30 days, 21 days, 14 days, 7 days and 3 days respectively; there was a year when both of us went on 40 days.

The First Set of Miracle Twins

I became pregnant of the first set of twins in March 2013. Surprisingly, I had no morning sickness during their pregnancy; everything was normal, my BP and some other things were normal. The only snag then was that, I always felt tired when I first got pregnant, but when my husband travelled out of the country, one of my sisters got me pregnant care which stopped the tiredness.

My Age

I was in my late forties when I had the girls but God was faithful all through.
When I was sixteen weeks gone with the girls’ pregnancy, I had a dream in which I entered the house and five children were shouting, mummy, mummy, welcome and they held my legs until I woke up but one of the girls left. So in my sub consciousness, I was preparing for four children so, when the first set of twins came I knew I would still be pregnant again.

Pastor Segun Bankole speaks on God’s Promises

During one of the Holy Ghost Services in the Redemption Camp around 1992/93, God spoke through our father in the Lord and he said, ‘there is someone here, God said He will give you a set of twins (boys) and their names will be Emmanuel and Elijah; and since that time, I have been waiting for my Emmanuel and Elijah. In March 2013, when I heard the testimony of one of our Pastors whom God blessed with a set of triplets after 23years of barrenness, my hope was raised that with this testimony, my own baby will come.

At one Holy Ghost service, the General Overseer said, “The anointing that will take you to the next level has just been released.” On that day, I knew I was the one God was referring to. It was that same March 2013 that my wife conceived.

After we had the first set of twins, another prophecy came during another service where the Lord spoke through our father in the Lord once again and he said, “There is someone here, by the time I am finished with barrenness in your life, you will have more than one house maid.” We thank God today because, before, we didn’t have any house help, but today, we have at least three and we still consider it small.

Culled from: RCCG Holyghost Service TV

Your testimony shall be the next.

Source: http://mumosphere.blog.com/2016/01/08/two-sets-of-twins-end-17-years%E2%80%99-barrenness-pastor-segun-and-assistant-pastor-oyenike-bankole/

Re: Two Sets Of Twins End 17years’ Barrenness by amtaken(f): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2016
Glory be to God.
Re: Two Sets Of Twins End 17years’ Barrenness by Pidggin(f): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
None of the kids look like them, congrats all the same

(1) (Reply)

Your Worst/most Annoying Tv Show Of All Time / Pregnancy-induced Weirdness / Pix Of Man Bathing His Baby Using A Pink Coloured Bowl, It Must Be A Female Chil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.