Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Pouting Or Ponies? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pouting Or Ponies? (281 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pouting Or Ponies? by overcomersfaith(f): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2016
Beloved, God is telling you today “Fear not, Ifeoma (put our own name); I am thy Shield, and your exceeding great reward. If you believe it say I believe. And I want you to confess Ps 91: 2 (open your bible and read it). Also note, that in place of fear God is giving you joy (Ps16:11; 105;43)

We must confess the goodness of God. We must live as a glory unto the Living God (1Pet 2:3) let us stand in the liberty Christ has given to us (Gal 5:1; 2Tim 1:7). He made a holy calling unto you, why are you still in bondage of fear? Not for your works but according to His purpose and grace before the beginning of the world. That Christ though His appearing will abolish death through the light of the gospel (2 Tim 1:9-10). Praise God!

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Since The Baby Will Be My First / Happy Pongal 2016 Wishes Messages / You Never Lack What You Give.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.