Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Phd Scholarship In Manitoba - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Phd Scholarship In Manitoba (1247 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / Nkechi Chidi-Ogbolu Bags PHD Scholarship At University Of California At Age 18 / University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phd Scholarship In Manitoba by abestine(m): 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
Have anyone applied for PhD scholarship in University of Manitoba? Any successful candidate should please share their story
Re: Phd Scholarship In Manitoba by abestine(m): 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
I applied for the University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowship UMGF last year September, hoping to be considered this year. I need information from individuals that have applied and was successful. My concern is to know if the scholarship is a full scholarship with tuition waver, though I was told that there's a monthly stipend for the awardee. Any information regarding this will be very much appreciated
Re: Phd Scholarship In Manitoba by Onyekweluonyedi: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
Greetings, my name is Onyekwelu Onyedika from Anambra state. I just received an Email today that my study permit application has been accepted. But truly, I don't know the expression I should be putting on. I have only gone to U.K with my mum but that was for holiday purposes, this will my first time traveling alone and by the way am 17 years old. I don't know where to start if I reach Canada, i don't even know anybody. I think I should start with looking for an accommodation near to my school( university of Winnipeg) but I still don't know how to go about this, the houses am seeing online are pretty expensive and also I don't know about necessary things that are required except the popular ones like winter jacket. I truly need your urgent advice on this. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Phd Scholarship In Manitoba by nattyvino84: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
Wow congrats. Where u submitted true paper rout. I hope you where called 4 medical. ... when do u submitt your application. ..?
Re: Phd Scholarship In Manitoba by abestine(m): 2:30am On Aug 03, 2018
Onyekweluonyedi:
Greetings, my name is Onyekwelu Onyedika from Anambra state. I just received an Email today that my study permit application has been accepted. But truly, I don't know the expression I should be putting on. I have only gone to U.K with my mum but that was for holiday purposes, this will my first time traveling alone and by the way am 17 years old. I don't know where to start if I reach Canada, i don't even know anybody. I think I should start with looking for an accommodation near to my school( university of Winnipeg) but I still don't know how to go about this, the houses am seeing online are pretty expensive and also I don't know about necessary things that are required except the popular ones like winter jacket. I truly need your urgent advice on this. Thanks

You can check kijiji.ca I think there are pretty cheap houses there at the moment... congrats
Re: Phd Scholarship In Manitoba by Onyekweluonyedi: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
abestine:

You can check kijiji.ca I think there are pretty cheap houses there at the moment... congrats
Thanks for the site, i have gone through it but most of the accommodation there are closer to university of Manitoba. I am looking for accommodation that are near University of Winnipeg and also cheap like 300-400 canadian dollars, It dosent really have to be on a site, if there is one you know of personally, i will really appreciate it. Thanks
Re: Phd Scholarship In Manitoba by Onyekweluonyedi: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
nattyvino84:
Wow congrats. Where u submitted true paper rout. I hope you where called 4 medical. ... when do u submitt your application. ..?
4th of July, I submitted at abuja

(1) (Reply)

IS OND The Same As DIPLOMA Obtained From Uni? / How Much Is Abiapoly Part-time ND Clearance Fee / 2016 Nigerian Agip Oil Company Scholarship For University Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.