Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Devido Metioned His Father And Baby Mama Name In Lyrics Of Osinachi Remix Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Devido Metioned His Father And Baby Mama Name In Lyrics Of Osinachi Remix Song (4571 Views)

Download Latest Audio Song/ Lyrics Of Davido If / 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs / Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Devido Metioned His Father And Baby Mama Name In Lyrics Of Osinachi Remix Song by yungkiz(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
Devido who was havin issue wit her baby mama, metion his father and her baby mama name in lyrics of the song that he was featured by humblesmith saying...

"my humble father sinachi, my baby mama sinachi, no be by force to go dubai". Osinachi which means From God

Download here http//:www.tooxclusive.com/downloadmp3/humble-smith-osinachi-remix-ft-devido/

(1) (Reply)

New Music W4 - Kontrol download here / Blood Out Freestyle By Me... Download And Listen. / Vic.O Don Gas Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.