Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

What Soldiers Did To Us At Mazamaza Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Soldiers Did To Us At Mazamaza Today (1022 Views)

See What Soldiers Did To Fighting Road Transport Officials In Kano. Photos / See What Soldiers Did To Residents Where A Military Commander Was Killed / SAD: See What Soldiers Did To Wounded Man On Lagos Bridge Yesterday (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Soldiers Did To Us At Mazamaza Today by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
I was on my way to MMIA to drop off my brother who was returning to South Africa after the Christmas break. On getting to the notorious Mazamaza bus stop, there was a traffic jam and I was gisting with my brother when two military men riding on a motorbike sped past us from the passenger's side.

Before we could say Jack, they started vandalizing a private car in front of me, they were breaking the side mirrors and smashing the windshield of that car.

I tapped my brother who was on phone call to see what was happening. I was the one driving and was more observant to proceedings around us. So my brother switched his phone from his right hand to his left hand and while he was at it, the same soldier that was attacking the poor elderly man in the car in my front charged towards my brother's side and signalled him to wind down and give him his phone.

I promptly pressed the autolock to ensure all doors were secured. The soldier man kept pounding with full force on my front passenger window but thank God for the strength of the glass window. I found about 100 metres of space and drove off but he caught up with me again and continued.

More soldiers and navy personnel were joining in the commotion. He was telling them that we snapped him while he was making trouble with the other motorist who had bailed off. There were more than 15 military personnel of army and navy.

Later, a female soldier came and pleaded that I should wind down and I did. She requested for our phones to check if we snapped the guy but nothing was found.

They lied us on the road, matched on us and took turns to slap us to the trembling of other motorists and passers-by who were off to various destination at that rush hour.

A man intervened by telling them that what they were doing to us was unfair and got his head broken with a helmet by another soldier. They later collected 2500 naira from us for the helmet.

Nigerian army is made up of touts and hooligans.
I have never been so humiliated like that in my life.

I dropped my brother off at the airport and headed straight to the hospital to get myself checked out.

1 Like

Re: What Soldiers Did To Us At Mazamaza Today by redcliff: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
and the worst thing is that it the new recruits that are always like this...
Re: What Soldiers Did To Us At Mazamaza Today by niggi4life(m): 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
Pele, sorry.
Re: What Soldiers Did To Us At Mazamaza Today by joystickextend1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ehya sorry about that
Re: What Soldiers Did To Us At Mazamaza Today by badmus036(m): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
sufferings r lessons
Re: What Soldiers Did To Us At Mazamaza Today by permanentgrace(m): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sorry my bro for such experience. It's unfortunate that we have such gallant soldiers in the country and yet, boko haram is killing the citizens like fowl. Take them to north now to fight boko boyz, the iddiots will develop leprous legs and hands.
Re: What Soldiers Did To Us At Mazamaza Today by MrBen10(m): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2016
Op.... where u able to see their name tag and rank tag

(1) (Reply)

Son Of Former Nigerian Chief Justice Uwais Who Joined ISIS Is Killed In Syria. / Chilling Final Photos Of Murder Victims Taken By Their Killers / #justice For Talatu Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.