Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Granted Wish - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Granted Wish (408 Views)

Joke: Husband’s Wrong Wish / From China 20000 Kilometers Of Africa,wish You Happy Mid-autumn Festival / Oh I Wish I Had A Dad Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Granted Wish by aphildam(m): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
A MAN IS WALKING 2RU D WOODS,& HE FINDS A MAGIC LAMP ON THE GROUND.INSTINCTIVELY, HE PICKS D LAMP UP AND RUBS D SIDE OF IT WITH HIS SLEEVE,AND OUT POPS A GENIE.THE GENIE THANKS D MAN 4 FREEING HIM AND OFFER TO GRANT HIM THREE WISHES. THE MAN IS ECSTATIC AND KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS. "FIRST", SAYS THE MAN, "I WANT A BILLION DOLLARS" THE GENIE SNAPS HIS FINGERS AND A BRIEFCASE FULL OF MONEY MATERIALIZER OUT OF THIN AIR. THE MAN IS WIDE-EYED IN AMAZEMENT AND CONTINUES, "NEXT, I WANT A FERRARI." THE GENIE SNAPS HIS FINGERS, AND A FERRARI APPEARS 4RM A PUFF OF SMOKE. THE MAN CONTINUES,"FINALLY, I WANT TO BE IRRESTIBLE TO WOMEN." THE GENIE SNAPS HIS FINGERS,AND THE MAN TURNS INTO A BOX OF CHOCOLATES.

(1) (Reply)

I Nairalander Drops His Comedy Audio / Contact Amebo Retweet.tk / How To Make Money FAST! (WARNING: This Video May Change Your Life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.