Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Ordeal Of A Female Unijos Student With Her Male Lecturer.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ordeal Of A Female Unijos Student With Her Male Lecturer.. (598 Views)

The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus / UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire / 200L UNIJOS Student, Ejike Dies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ordeal Of A Female Unijos Student With Her Male Lecturer.. by frankJY: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
....On one faithful Friday I still remember that day like my date of birth he invited me into his office as usual but this time around the department was virtually deserted by students and lecturers. When we got into his office I sat down as usual and we were discussing not until he changed the topic and started talking about sex. He asked me if I was a virgin but I declined to answer that question. At this time I started feeling very uncomfortable and I told him to please change the topic of discussion that I was not comfortable but he continued. I decided to stand and leave the office but when I got to the door, the door was locked. I begged him to open the door so he stood up from his seat then I realize that I was in big sh**t because his ....CLICK TO CONTINUE READING.
http://franklypost..com.ng/2015/12/the-ordeal-of-female-unijos-student.html

(1) (Reply)

2016/2017 Jambites On Nairaland - Enter Here To Predict You Jamb Score / Click To Download JAMB English Questions / Lafia, School Of Nursing/ And Midwifery/ Form 2015/2016 Is Still On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.