Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Please What Is The Meaning Of These Names?? Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Ijebabe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please What Is The Meaning Of These Names?? Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Ijebabe (774 Views)

Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) / Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Meaning Of These Names?? Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Ijebabe by lilremedy(m): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
I See People Shouting These Names In Post, So Am Wondering What Names There Are, Please Someone Shud Help Interprete Them.
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of These Names?? Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Ijebabe by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
the 1st name dreaming. the 2nd name means open the love. the 3rd name means ijebu baby. hope i tried.
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of These Names?? Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Ijebabe by Bevy12(f): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
It means they are sending their threads to those people who are the super moderators so that their threads can be on the front page.
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of These Names?? Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Ijebabe by joshadedapo(m): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
The first name means you can create good thread back to back but it will never enter first page, second means you can be the first to comment and still be regulated and the third means I can be banned for saying this...
Iyalaya gbogbo mod front page o jawo mo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of These Names?? Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Ijebabe by hatux: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

#goldenglobes2016: Is Lady Gaga Using A Waist Trainer? / Hilarious Photo: When You Marry An Delta Man & He Decides To Be The Bride. / Work It Girl! Photo Of Olajumoke On The Runway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.