Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

The Return To Innocence #pls Read Fully B4 Comments - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Return To Innocence #pls Read Fully B4 Comments (738 Views)

For Your Perfect Architectural design,Construction&approval In Nig,pls Read This / Want A Unique Building Plan,construction& Approval In Nig?pls Read This / The Return Of Carmen Winstead (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Return To Innocence #pls Read Fully B4 Comments by sisqonite: 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Copied"

Ask 100 Nigerian youths Who's Minister of Youths? You will get the result.
Ask them What are the agenda to develop a country? How could Nigeria come out of the National Economy crisis and other social and infrastructural problems?
Many would tell you "I'm not interested in all that, ask
politicians".

In fact these are people who find it difficult to attain 2'1 grade in University.
Yet All social media have been bombarded with the "Societal Problems" called Artistes; Olamide and Don-Jazzy feud.......

These are people who have contributed to the vices of young Nigerians, by uneducated distractions.
What message has Olamide passed to Nigerians? Lil Kesh? and the rest.....
We know 2face, We know ASA, and few others. This is not religious perspective at all, it's just a thing of common sense.
In the pursuit of Westernization called Civilization, these guys have negatively influenced the lil kids.
Unfortunately, these are the same people the last Administration "dashed" N1bn (1 billion Naira) and
one of them who got a child out of wedlock was even honoured by a Governor who paid a visit, with cash.
Headies, different Idols, plus other awarding bodies are also the pathogenic viruses who encourage the spread of immoralities..
Yet No one is ready to curb this nonsense (insanity)....
If DonJazzy and Olamide should fight, is that more important than our soldiers having sleepless nights and days in Sambisa Forest defending all of us??
How can Davido's or Wizkids' award affect our next and subsequent generations positively?
The National status doesn't even bother the youths. The president of the country just confessed he knows Nigerians are in pains,..... But my question is "are we really in pains"?
when poor men that find it tough to pay for internet services, fight for the Billionaire Advocates of immorality, who don't even care about their family.
It seems many youths are injected and being demoralised. Until they hear the news of looters looting $20b, they would start wailing, cursing, nagging,
dominating and reacting.
But the actual truth is that Such will continue happening, 'cause many of us devoted time for Olamide and DonJazzy.
Just take a stroll to Ahmadu Bello way, Kano and tell me what you see in Marvin's house....... These guys have made it out of their promotion of immorality and profanity.
We really need to think, wise up and rise up.
One OAU student (Segun Oyeyilola, electrical engineering) recently designed a solar driven car; Another LAUTECH student also just designed a flying Jet, no One cares to know about their stories, let alone think of promoting the good course.
Many Talents are being sacrificed for Street touts, school drop outs, who exploited OUR brains to make it......
"I want to do Zina (Shina) todaaaay", "Shakiti bobo", "Were lo ba de", "Ki n Maa Jedi, ki n maa ladi, Iranu Abasha", "Dorobucci.." etc, are winning awards worth millions and you are carried away, while Highest GPA wins a laptop worth less than a hundred thousand......
And you fail to agree with Soyinka that this Generation is dead on its arrival?
Nay! we need to wise up Naija Youths.
Alinson Madueke would easily use our Commonwealth to pay Olamide plus DonJazzy play at her daughter's wedding, while we continue buying a litre of PMS at N200. At least we are not blind to see all these guys at Political rallies and campaigns of politicians.
Yes We're in a secular state, No one disputes that, but have we lost our common sense and sanity with civilization?
Quote me right, I don't have problem with these guys, but are we just blind and deaf to the lyrics and the way of life they promote?
An artiste sang a song #VoteNotFight or #VoteNotWar, another sang #OneNigeria amongst others, yet, No one nominates them For any award.
why? the songs did not "hit" or "rock".. lol.
something is just wrong somewhere with the African brains.

Recently, we(youths) are reposting a message that the likes of Abacha, Buhari, Obasanjo e.t.c started ruling Nigeria from their late twenties. And that we also want/need to be given opportunity to rule.
Hmmmmm! But are we really ready?; a generation that celebrates noise, profanity, and maliciousness.

We need to get things right before it will be too late.
Long live Nigeria!!!

#Copied
#All credit goes to source

1 Like

Re: The Return To Innocence #pls Read Fully B4 Comments by vault(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
looks like bullsh!t but its a true sh!t....... u kinda ryt dude undecided
Re: The Return To Innocence #pls Read Fully B4 Comments by cosby02(m): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Angels are weeping for Nigeria but heaven will not fall
Re: The Return To Innocence #pls Read Fully B4 Comments by kllinxman(m): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nice 1, u posted dis cos u find truth in it abi ? lets start wit u, do u own an NGO dat feeds street kids atleast once a week ? y hvnt u started ??
Re: The Return To Innocence #pls Read Fully B4 Comments by sisqonite: 6:12am On Jan 09, 2016
kllinxman:
Nice 1, u posted dis cos u find truth in it abi ? lets start wit u, do u own an NGO dat feeds street kids atleast once a week ? y hvnt u started ??

My religion (islam) doesn't allow me to advertise my good deeds but since I can't afford to start an NGO, I do what I can for the people around me. It's not compulsory u're rich enough to start an NGO. Education can be of any form. Start with ur neigfhborhood also.

If you want to wait for the time you'll be able to do s.thing for everybody, you'll never do anything for anybody. #Uncredited

(1) (Reply)

Is This Fashion Or Something Else? (SEE Photos) / Fire Wreaks Havoc At Dugbe Market, Ibadan / Q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.